Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Pitch Invasion....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
so it took nearly 2 hours for the alcohol/red mist to kick in?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I really don't understand these idiots who run on the pitch. Where the hell do they come from? These late kick-offs are partly to blame though with the chance to get heavily boozed up before the match but that's no excuse.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
He was sat in the west lower - very drunk - unable to sing along with any of the songs prior to his rush of blood to the head - fool

An embarrassment. I know the jcl thing has always been a bit tongue in cheek, but along with half empty stands with a game still in the balance, away fans must think we're a joke. if it were the other way round, I would...

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
They at least used to be brave enough to streak in the old days to make running on the pitch worthwhile! Now they dont have big enough balls!!

:wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So how come it appears easier at one end of WSL to get onto the pitch ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What was the issue at the front of the Norf also....stewards getting very twitchy about someone

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we'd conceded from that corner straight after that fucktard had had his "moment of glory", then I would have queued up till next Thursday afternoon to take my turn to kick him in the face repeatedly. And I'd have gone round to the back of the queue to have another go a few days later.

I'm not even joking.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really don't understand these idiots who run on the pitch. Where the hell do they come from? These late kick-offs are partly to blame though with the chance to get heavily boozed up before the match but that's no excuse.

They're proper fans innit! They have passion. It's a right laugh. Proper football. Remember the good ol' days. If we don't run on the pitch we wouldn't have a club. Remember the york game, or are you one of these jcl happy clappers who want to sanitise the game? Eat your prawn sandwiches and enjoy your bovril grandad, or stay at home and watch chelsea on sky.

And other such nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here