Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Pitch Invasion....

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I was just up from the brawl. Some idiots were leaving whilst the other vocal bunch were calling the pitch invader a wa..er. A bloke in a pink top took exception and said he was there mate. They then offered the other lot out and waited for them outside B Block. Don't know if it kicked off. Absolute plonkers

D

Deleted User X18H

Your making an habit of talking bollocks.
It did not take 4 people to ground him.
The single steward tackled him and took him to ground, then held him there until the other two + the suit then assisted him in dragging the moron off the pitch.

He was still struggling and almost wriggling free until the other lot came on. Then some bird got involved and they dragged him away. Can your carer not get you some specs?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Your making an habit of talking bollocks.
It did not take 4 people to ground him.
The single steward tackled him and took him to ground, then held him there until the other two + the suit then assisted him in dragging the moron off the pitch.

Is the correct answer.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He was still struggling and almost wriggling free until the other lot came on. Then some bird got involved and they dragged him away. Can your carer not get you some specs?

Stop wriggling, you said it took 4 of them to ground him, it didn't.
Now you been proved wrong you now want to change the argument to " he was almost wriggling free until the other lot came on"
At this point he had already been taken down by one steward not the "Took three stewards and a bloke in a suit to ground him." you lied about.
Don't be such a pratt.

D

Deleted User X18H

Now you been proved wrong you now want to change the argument to " he was almost wriggling free until the other lot came on"
At this point he had already been taken down by one steward not the "Took three stewards and a bloke in a suit to ground him." you lied about.
Don't be such a pratt.

Why are are you glorifying this, most find it an unwelcome embarrasment that the stewards have to be involved at all.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
why are are you glorifying this, most find it an unwelcome embarrasment that the stewards have to be involved at all.

omfg. :facepalm:

ONE steward took him down. Gloriously.

Don't be such a pratt.

Yours is the accurate version so don't worry about the other poster getting it wrong - we all know it is a regular occurrence on here.
As for the idiot who ran on he seemed to waving his arms about to try and get others to join in to everyones bemusement.
I saw the incident in the gangway in WSL Block B and could only hear one guy saying "we are all Brighton so calm down" and another one pointing as his head implying that some or all of them were not all there - did not appear to have much effect and I don't know what started it.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Yours is the accurate version so don't worry about the other poster getting it wrong - we all know it is a regular occurrence on here.
As for the idiot who ran on he seemed to waving his arms about to try and get others to join in to everyones bemusement.
I saw the incident in the gangway in WSL Block B and could only hear one guy saying "we are all Brighton so calm down" and another one pointing as his head implying that some or all of them were not all there - did not appear to have much effect and I don't know what started it.

One of my mates stood up and gave the pitch invader some abuse then some of the pitch invaders mates who happened to be a few rows below walked up and confronted my mate who just happened to be surrounded by loads of his own mates who then all stood up themselves - all a bit of handbags and nothing really happened although my mate was threatened. Incidentally these guys who knew the pitch invader were from Whitehawk as I gather the pitch invader was and apparently he was bet £2000 to run on the pitch. Echo the above - a complete tool! :wanker:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So why did three other people also run on? Anyway enough don't give this imbecile anymore attention.

Because the ONE that took him down, would have a struggle carrying him off on his own, FFS I thought you were supposed to be a news hound

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sid will be posting about his ban tomorrow.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
How much to hire Dirty Harry with his Magnum..the most powerful handgun in the world...the pitch runner...and ALL his supporters are real tosspots!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Actually you are probably right. I just loved the way the other guy who ran on gave him a dig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here