Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Pitch Invasion....

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The trouble with a late kick off on a Saturday is a lot more seriously pissed up people who have been drinking in town all day. A friend of mine phoned from town at mid-day and said there were lots of people in the pubs with Albion tops on.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I’m guessing the ref will mention the retard and his on-man pitch invasion in the match report. Any financial fine for the club should be handed to the retard together with his fine and the ban from the courts.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Invasion? - wasnt exactly blitzkrieg.....

not far off....... per wiki....ok, Today's Counter Offensive

The term invasion usually denotes a strategic endeavor of substantial magnitude; because the goals of an invasion are usually large-scale and long-term, a sizeable force is needed to hold territory, and protect the interests of the invading entity. Smaller-scale, tactical cross-border actions, such as skirmishes, sorties, raids, infiltrations or guerrilla warfare, are not generally considered invasions. A military endeavor to take back territory that is tenuously held by an initial invader during the course of war is instead generally called a counter-offensive.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
not far off....... per wiki....ok, Today's Counter Offensive

The term invasion usually denotes a strategic endeavor of substantial magnitude; because the goals of an invasion are usually large-scale and long-term, a sizeable force is needed to hold territory, and protect the interests of the invading entity. Smaller-scale, tactical cross-border actions, such as skirmishes, sorties, raids, infiltrations or guerrilla warfare, are not generally considered invasions. A military endeavor to take back territory that is tenuously held by an initial invader during the course of war is instead generally called a counter-offensive.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If these idiots carry on, I can only see one thing happening, and that is shutting the bars on the concourse. As for the pitch invader, what a total tool. He should be banned forever. It could end up costing us dearly, if one of these morons ever hits a player. I know last night the bloke wasn't trying to, but who knows what some of these morons who can't hold their drinks think?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If these idiots carry on, I can only see one thing happening, and that is shutting the bars on the concourse. As for the pitch invader, what a total tool. He should be banned forever. It could end up costing us dearly, if one of these morons ever hits a player. I know last night the bloke wasn't trying to, but who knows what some of these morons who can't hold their drinks think?

Only a matter of time before one of these lairy ferals attacks a player. Or the Daily Mail reports that they did. Either way, the club needs to come down on them like a ton of bricks.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
One of my mates stood up and gave the pitch invader some abuse then some of the pitch invaders mates who happened to be a few rows below walked up and confronted my mate who just happened to be surrounded by loads of his own mates who then all stood up themselves - all a bit of handbags and nothing really happened although my mate was threatened. Incidentally these guys who knew the pitch invader were from Whitehawk as I gather the pitch invader was and apparently he was bet £2000 to run on the pitch. Echo the above - a complete tool! :wanker:

These were the same guys who brought the Liverpool fan that got thrown out at the cup game. A real asset to the club.

One of my mates stood up and gave the pitch invader some abuse then some of the pitch invaders mates who happened to be a few rows below walked up and confronted my mate who just happened to be surrounded by loads of his own mates who then all stood up themselves - all a bit of handbags and nothing really happened although my mate was threatened. Incidentally these guys who knew the pitch invader were from Whitehawk as I gather the pitch invader was and apparently he was bet £2000 to run on the pitch. Echo the above - a complete tool! :wanker:
These were the same guys who brought the Liverpool fan that got thrown out at the cup game. A real asset to the club.
Does this mean it's going to be a regular occurrence throughout the season?

Jan 30, 2008
There was almost a punch up in West Stand lower. Got a bit nasty.... Few punches thrown, none landed. Also a punch up in the toilet aswell. Everyone seemed to be pissed today
that's because half a dozen of his mates were sitting there, i thought it livened up what was a dull game ,i don't see what all the fuss is about personaly, yeah you're right about it nearly going off, some people accusing others of being wankers isn't going to go down well is it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here