Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays debate - Are Muslims threatening free speech in the UK ?

Are Muslims threatening free speech in the UK ?

• Yes

Votes: 63 70.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Trufflehound said:
What colour are the other 42 million?

I was refering to British born and bred whites(natives)Of couse the crime figures will be alot higher as the natives out populate muslims as least 9/1 or something.I have no idea how many black people there are as the radio station didn't say so i cannot give you an accurate figure

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
Thats because there's 1.7 million muslims compared to 16 million whites.Not a fair ratio is it?

I was speculating that even relatively, they are less likely to offend.

Ethnic minority groups are officially, more likely to have a crime committed against them.

White males made up 83 per cent of the male prison population of British nationals in England and Wales in 2003. Black British nationals accounted for 12 per cent. That is a total of 95%. Perhaps the Muslims are very good at evading capture. :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
I was speculating that even relatively, they are less likely to offend.

Ethnic minority groups are officially, more likely to have a crime committed against them.

White males made up 83 per cent of the male prison population of British nationals in England and Wales in 2003. Black British nationals accounted for 12 per cent. That is a total of 95%. Perhaps the Muslims are very good at evading capture. :jester:

2003:jester:

How about in 2006, 10000 out of 80000 are foreign nationals who fill the prison population up now?

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
Are they all Muslim?

foreign nationals my friend.The ones who make a laughing stock of our country.I have a perposal(spelling i know) to make if your interested.Lets say a small bet.If you wish to take me up on it then i'll pm you.I'm confident i will smash your theory;)

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
foreign nationals my friend.The ones who make a laughing stock of our country.I have a perposa(spelling i know)l to make if your interested.Lets say a small bet.If you wish to take me up on it then i'll pm you.I'm confident i will smash your theory;)

I would have to know what the bet is before I take you up on it!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thank you for a full and frank exchange of views

tomorrow's debate

Who is the better director Spielberg or Hitchcock

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
If this flag causes offence then you are living in the wrong country.:albion:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 58

bhaexpress said:
Well, I know one that used to and probably still does, that was Hackney, I was working on contract there, you've never seen such a muddle but it was oh so politically correct !

Of course I've known various non Christian religions demand to have their holy days off but of course they don't go to work on Good Friday, Easter Monday or Christmas Day either.
This Hackney Council that "bans Christmas" ...

... is that the same Hackney Council with the mayor who issued a Christmas Message only last year?

"I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas. Whether or not you celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, this time of year represents for many a time to spend with family and friends, or even just to take a break from work".

http://www.hackney.gov.uk/index.htm/w-information-centre/xc-press-office/xc-news-dec-05-message.htm

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I been sacked a couple of days ago from my mangers job with a major company.I was off sick :angry: :censored: Anyway I was 26k a year the guy taking me job is from some f***ing asian country and is doing the same job for 18k.My view is that these muslims and other ethnic groups either f***ing live by the rules of this great country or f*** off back to their f***ing mud huts and middle ages lifestyle.My vote is now going to the bnp

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
This Hackney Council that "bans Christmas" ...

... is that the same Hackney Council with the mayor who issued a Christmas Message only last year?

"I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas. Whether or not you celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, this time of year represents for many a time to spend with family and friends, or even just to take a break from work".

http://www.hackney.gov.uk/index.htm/w-information-centre/xc-press-office/xc-news-dec-05-message.htm

Must have realised how stupid the situation was but it chaotic when I worked there. The company I worked for got tired of not being paid and actually just upped and pulled out all their services and hardware.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
vulture said:
I been sacked a couple of days ago from my mangers job with a major company.I was off sick :angry: :censored: Anyway I was 26k a year the guy taking me job is from some f***ing asian country and is doing the same job for 18k.My view is that these muslims and other ethnic groups either f***ing live by the rules of this great country or f*** off back to their f***ing mud huts and middle ages lifestyle.My vote is now going to the bnp

Have you a case for unfair dismissal ? How long were you there for ? I wouldn't say that the person who replaced you's ethnic origin is the main reason but clearly there is some skull dugery here. I had a similar situation about ten years ago when they bought in a graduate to do something and part ofd my job. I was paid a fair bit more than him of course. As it was I took them to an industrial tribunal and they lost as they said I wasn't suitable for the job. As they'd given me a pay rise a few months before this made the company look rather stupid, especially when it came out I had been replaced by somebody earning less that I was.

You can't be made redundant if you are replaced.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Have you a case for unfair dismissal ? How long were you there for ? I wouldn't say that the person who replaced you's ethnic origin is the main reason but clearly there is some skull dugery here. I had a similar situation about ten years ago when they bought in a graduate to do something and part ofd my job. I was paid a fair bit more than him of course. As it was I took them to an industrial tribunal and they lost as they said I wasn't suitable for the job. As they'd given me a pay rise a few months before this made the company look rather stupid, especially when it came out I had been replaced by somebody earning less that I was.

You can't be made redundant if you are replaced.

My solictior has told me they have broken 7 major employment laws.I never had a day off in 10 years but my Mum is dying so Have been really upset and had 8 weeks signed off sick then they sacked me.My solictior is giving them a really hard time,just shows you there is no loyalty any more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here