Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays debate - Are Muslims threatening free speech in the UK ?

Are Muslims threatening free speech in the UK ?

• Yes

Votes: 63 70.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
vulture said:
My solictior has told me they have broken 7 major employment laws.I never had a day off in 10 years but my Mum is dying so Have been really upset and had 8 weeks signed off sick then they sacked me.My solictior is giving them a really hard time,just shows you there is no loyalty any more

If you were signed off they were completely wrong and I can assure you that whilst I'm no lawyer I know that as you've been there for 10 years you can go after them for big bucks.

Sorry to hear about your mother, feel free to PM me if I can help.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
If you were signed off they were completely wrong and I can assure you that whilst I'm no lawyer I know that as you've been there for 10 years you can go after them for big bucks.

Sorry to hear about your mother, feel free to PM me if I can help.

cheers

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
vulture said:
My solictior has told me they have broken 7 major employment laws.I never had a day off in 10 years but my Mum is dying so Have been really upset and had 8 weeks signed off sick then they sacked me.My solictior is giving them a really hard time,just shows you there is no loyalty any more

Sorry to hear about your Mum, can only imagine how that must feel. Please don't take your anger with life out on the wrong people though, it's your employers fault, not the person who took the job. Telling people to 'f*** off back to their mudhuts' is just crazy.

No more than anybody else. Christians, secularists, left, right, you name it. Everyone's doing it, with the exception of a few glorious heroes.

This board is full of people who try to threaten free speech - the most obvious being the BNPers and the ones who cry 'PC madness' whenever they hear something they don't agree with.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
vulture said:
I been sacked a couple of days ago from my mangers job with a major company.I was off sick :angry: :censored: Anyway I was 26k a year the guy taking me job is from some f***ing asian country and is doing the same job for 18k.My view is that these muslims and other ethnic groups either f***ing live by the rules of this great country or f*** off back to their f***ing mud huts and middle ages lifestyle.My vote is now going to the bnp

Maybe you got sacked because they realised you were a complete and utter DIV?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There was a half true story last year about my local council (Lambeth) last year in that the Christmas lights in high street were going to renamed "winter lights".

Half true, in that a leaflet went out to the local retailers (I think) - but the busy body in the council wasn't in a position to make such a decision and I understand was disciplined because of it.

The council would never have done such a thing, because it would have hardly been politically correct in the sense that the busy Christian Churches round here are full of Afro Carribeans.

Islington DID do something like that regarding the lights though.

I'd love just to say that the above were just stories the Daily Mail jumped on, but unfortunately they weren't.

What everybody NEEDS to understand is that any pressure to do something like this does not come from the minority groups. It comes from a busy body at the local council who thinks they are doing the correct thing.

Whenever you see a story like this, a "decent" account will always get a quote from (for example) a local muslim leader who thinks the council are barmy.

On first hand experience, the local shops round me are always full of Christmas Crackers, Cards, decorations etc.. for sale at this time of year and the shopkeepers don't seem very Christian to me.

To put it simply if I decide to send my local newsagent a Christmas card HE'S NOT GOING TO BE OFFENDED

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
clapham_gull said:
There was a half true story last year about my local council (Lambeth) last year in that the Christmas lights in high street were going to renamed "winter lights".

Half true, in that a leaflet went out to the local retailers (I think) - but the busy body in the council wasn't in a position to make such a decision and I understand was disciplined because of it.

The council would never have done such a thing, because it would have hardly been politically correct in the sense that the busy Christian Churches round here are full of Afro Carribeans.

Islington DID do something like that regarding the lights though.

I'd love just to say that the above were just stories the Daily Mail jumped on, but unfortunately they weren't.

What everybody NEEDS to understand is that any pressure to do something like this does not come from the minority groups. It comes from a busy body at the local council who thinks they are doing the correct thing.

Whenever you see a story like this, a "decent" account will always get a quote from (for example) a local muslim leader who thinks the council are barmy.

On first hand experience, the local shops round me are always full of Christmas Crackers, Cards, decorations etc.. for sale at this time of year and the shopkeepers don't seem very Christian to me.

To put it simply if I decide to send my local newsagent a Christmas card HE'S NOT GOING TO BE OFFENDED

I suspect you've put that on the wrong thread and it should be on the Baa Baa Black Sheep one but the point is correct and totally valid.

My step father is Nigerian and maintains that more damage is done by p.c. busybodies to race relations than it ever is by the BNP because people actually elect and take these idiots seriously.

Another gripe of his I tend to agree with is how "Africa" is always treated as a single country with a single problem by people as 'intelligent' as Bono when in fact it's a huge and very diverse continent. But that's a whole other thread.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i reckon we should have a "wear a balaclava day"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
vulture said:
or f*** off back to their f***ing mud huts and middle ages lifestyle./QUOTE]

Mud huts like this

7-star.jpg

Or this

2004062600350701.jpg

I am very sorry about your situation btw - you've been done up. But not by the bloke that's been offered your job and certainly not by people from mudhuts.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
All religion is just a form of politics, all religions are about is money and power.

Catholosism tried to convert the world centuries ago and still pasist's today and Islam spreads accross the globe at present gaining more influence and power.

Religion and polictics are the same but use different methods to indoctrinate the people.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Guinness Boy said:
vulture said:
or f*** off back to their f***ing mud huts and middle ages lifestyle./QUOTE]

Mud huts like this

7-star.jpg

Or this

2004062600350701.jpg

I am very sorry about your situation btw - you've been done up. But not by the bloke that's been offered your job and certainly not by people from mudhuts.

Strewth, wattle and daub has come on hasn't it?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Common as Mook said:
Maybe you got sacked because they realised you were a complete and utter DIV?

Hope you get the boot from your job now dickhead.....that is if you even have one...wanker!

Vulture sorry to hear about your situation, sounds like they just wanted to get away with paying less. Screw the bastards if you get the chance.
But I think dismissing a whole religion or ethnic groups like you did just because the bloke who got your job happened to be asian is a well out of order as well.

BNP = racist thugs. Do you really want this great country run by them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here