Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today we were relegated, now F*CK OFF Mcghee

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Try it yourself, you're a bright lad, allegedly. My guess is that in the lottery pitch conditions, he wanted to stiffen up the flanks defensively. Of course that one move cost us the game, didn't it?

No having a flat back 4 when you have to win in last few mins didnt help - but thats not mcghees fault either i guess?

Kinky Gerbils said:
the fact he cant pass well or cross at all would hinder him somewhat as a right sided midfielder.

Yep, ignore the point I made about tightening up the flanks in terrible pitch conditions. That's another outstanding bit of support from you for our young developing players.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Yep, ignore the point I made about tightening up the flanks in terrible pitch conditions. That's another outstanding bit of support from you for our young developing players.

bollocks if they are not doing the job they should get it as well

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:

at 1-1 in a must win game :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
BUTTERBALL said:
ffs change the record. McGhee is doing his best. If we had managed to get players like Lupoli or Barnard (down to bad luck) we would not have struggled so much.

I hope he sticks around to take us back up next season.

you havent see Barnard play then?

Kinky Gerbils said:
No having a flat back 4 when you have to win in last few mins didnt help - but thats not mcghees fault either i guess?

Yes, we did have 4 at the back when they had the ball. In the last few minutes when we had the ball, many of our defenders were up the pitch. That's actually what happened.

Kinky Gerbils said:
at 1-1 in a must win game :lolol:

There's you having a laugh again. Enjoying Brighton getting relegated then?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Yes, we did have 4 at the back when they had the ball. In the last few minutes when we had the ball, many of our defenders were up the pitch. That's actually what happened.

with as youy call him "the most creative player" on the bench.

Kinky Gerbils said:
with as youy call him "the most creative player" on the bench.

One who has had bad injury problems in the last couple of months and who has looked tired recently. One whose talents were probably not suited to that lottery of a pitch.

Any more?

seagulls4eva

Feb 7, 2006
Cumbria
We've had 5 wins in the whole season including cup games. We havn't won in the last 11 games. At the start of the season I was expecting a relegation scrap like last season, but I didn't think that when we would end up 9 points away from safety with only six games left. Mcghee did well getting us into the championship and keeping us in it last year, but now it's time he left. Though he got us a striker he left it much too late. Maybe if we had got one at christmas then we might not be in this position. If we get a decent manager in he may be able to get us back into the Championship next season they could even keep us up however unlikely it is it's not over yet. We still have six games left to turn it around and with a new manager it is more likely than with Mcghee. I want Mcghee to go but is there really much point when if we sack him now or if he leaves were probably going to have a caretaker manager for the rest of the season.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
listen let the saps on here have their moans,its done and dusted we are down,most knew we would be down around the bottom most of the season.lets regroup and plan for next season,get rid of the dead wood,roll on next season,i cant wait:clap:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
One who has had bad injury problems in the last couple of months and who has looked tired recently. One whose talents were probably not suited to that lottery of a pitch.

Any more?

but yet you still praise everyweek.

Kinky Gerbils said:
not really but seeing you try and put a positive spin on mcghees shite tactics again is funny.

I'm just calling it as I see it. It's you who go into and come out of every game with your dull preconceived opinions.

But still, as I said, I'm glad you're having a laugh and feel you got something out of today.

Kinky Gerbils said:
but yet you still praise everyweek.

Yes I do, he's a fine player who I hope stays with us for a long time.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
I'm just calling it as I see it. It's you who go into and come out of every game with your dull preconceived opinions.

But still, as I said, I'm glad you're having a laugh and feel you got something out of today.

the only reason i come out of games like that is because MCGHEE NEVER LEARNS he makes the same stupid choices on subs and tactics.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
LI-

We are shit and lack leadership, direction, passion and skill. This is due to a number of different reasons and not all the blame can be put down to MM. However, we HAD to win the game today, whether the conditions were awful or not, and blaming the pitch for typically tepid, ill advised substitutions stinks of supporters backing MM beyond the call of duty.

The facts speak for themselves- we havent won in 11?! We lack cohesion, are derift of ideas and are now destined for relegation.

MM gets paid to install these qualities into the team. He has failed. Therefore he MUST go.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
London Irish said:
There's you having a laugh again. Enjoying Brighton getting relegated then?

It certainly seems that way. I can't for the life of me think why there appears to be so many 'supporters' glad that we've lost and are going down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here