Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I shall be mostly helping to canvass for the Tory Party in BN1

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
HB&B seems to be doing more for the Conservative cause than the incredible disappearing George Osborne is at the moment.

Tim is a decent bloke so does not deserve the shit he gets. Tim keeping working hard to get Super Dave in and we can have a celebratory pint after the election when the blue army sweep to victory.
Tim is a Tory. He is actively campaigning for the Tories. This is a thread about his Tory electioneering. He "deserves" any shit that his opponents want to chuck at him.

It's how politics works. When I stood as a candidate, I got shit from my Lib Dem opponents. I would have been disappointed if I hadn't.

D

Deleted User X18H

Point is, Tiddles is going canvassing in a strong Labour/Green area. He'll have his work cut out.

Still, if it keeps him off here - I just hope he stays away from the children in the parks...

Thanks for the messages I appreciate. Just let it go now I don't know, perhaps some people have unusual domestic arrangements which means that making such comments do not register as being quite vile and completely unnecessary.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tim is a Tory. He is actively campaigning for the Tories. This is a thread about his Tory electioneering. He "deserves" any shit that his opponents want to chuck at him.

It's how politics works. When I stood as a candidate, I got shit from my Lib Dem opponents. I would have been disappointed if I hadn't.

I am more than happy to recieve all kinds of shit re my politcal views, out of about 120 people I got round today the only knock back I got was from some guy in Belle Vue Court Preston Park Avenue who wouldn't buzz me in ' I aint elpin the Tory party so .....off.:laugh:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I would help Charlotte anyway she likes, reciprocal arrangements obviously!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am more than happy to recieve all kinds of shit re my politcal views, out of about 120 people I got round today the only knock back I got was from some guy in Belle Vue Court Preston Park Avenue who wouldn't buzz me in ' I aint elpin the Tory party so .....off.:laugh:

What a load of bollocks - you must be the only Tory in the village of Brighton so that's 119 people who humoured you today then.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on guys this is getting out of hand.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Tim is a decent bloke so does not deserve the shit he gets. Tim keeping working hard to get Super Dave in and we can have a celebratory pint after the election when the blue army sweep to victory." Quoted by Bitter Uncle Spielberg.

Taking recreational drugs again?

Get a proper job.

Cocaine Dave and his Bullingdon Spivs will still be in opposition on the 7th May.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

What a load of bollocks - you must be the only Tory in the village of Brighton so that's 119 people who humoured you today then.

There is a lot of Labour support at the top end of Beaconsfield Villas and Green support in the houses with Steptoe like Gardens. Lots of Vere paraphernalia around at the bottom of PP Ave especially in the Mansions.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"Tim is a decent bloke so does not deserve the shit he gets. Tim keeping working hard to get Super Dave in and we can have a celebratory pint after the election when the blue army sweep to victory." Quoted by Bitter Uncle Spielberg.

Get a proper job.

Cocaine Dave and his Bullingdon Spivs will still be in opposition on the 7th May.

What proper job may that be ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Get a proper job.

Excuse me for being a little blunt but

WHO THE f*** ARE YOU ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Np this guy is one of my abusers, see the Bitter Uncle Spielberg he like to put at the end of his posts. I don't know who the f*** he is or why he thinks he can comment on my personal situation at the moment as he knows f*** all about me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the f*** are you on about.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tim is a decent bloke so does not deserve the shit he gets.

Are you mental?

Do you not remember all the shit you dished out in his direction in the not too distant past? (some may say rightly so, but that was because you thought him anything other than a 'decent bloke'.)

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I remember growing up the last time when those true blue idiots were in. Not saying Labour are perfect but life is a lot less depressing, would hate to go back to those times. Your an idiot giving your time for the Tories, those hooray Henries would not give a working class man f*^k all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here