Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I shall be mostly helping to canvass for the Tory Party in BN1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not really Bozza, I may have had a pop but only in jest. Nothing was malicious.

D

Deleted User X18H

Are you mental?

Do you not remember all the shit you dished out in his direction in the not too distant past? (some may say rightly so, but that was because you thought him anything other than a 'decent bloke'.)

Yeah but we can all move on from our differences.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently some people can't.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Tim, helping to make sure the red flag will soon be lowered and blue will rule again.

Maybe Maggie can have an cabinet position as well

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I remember growing up the last time when those true blue idiots were in. Not saying Labour are perfect but life is a lot less depressing, would hate to go back to those times. Your an idiot giving your time for the Tories, those hooray Henries would not give a working class man f*^k all.

Err I don't think Tim gives a flying fug about the working class man. This is the guy who wants you to know he lives somewhere in BN1 off The Drove or somewhere central anyhoo and lives the life of a Tory lush - Pimms and tiffin every day at 2pm before he slaps his Thai nanny around before swanning off to the British Legion for cigar and brandy with similarly minded BNP types.

D

Deleted User X18H

Err I don't think Tim gives a flying fug about the working class man. This is the guy who wants you to know he lives somewhere in BN1 off The Drove or somewhere central anyhoo and lives the life of a Tory lush - Pimms and tiffin every day at 2pm before he slaps his Thai nanny around before swanning off to the British Legion for cigar and brandy with similarly minded BNP types.

How f***ing dare spout this rubbish about me, just how do you think you are? :rant::rant: We never, never take Tiffin before 4pm:angry:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does whoever you are canvassing for know you're posting this sort of stuff in public a short time ago?

I was impressed enough with Clegg last night to rethink my political allegiance but cannot consider voting for Berni until I know her local polices. If I lived 150 yards further up the hill I would certainly consider voting for Paul Elgood.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The tories are pissing themselves. Eighteen months ago they had a twenty-point poll lead - Cameron was sure he'd finally flushed the big Brown one down the lav only to find a crusty Clegg clinging to his arsehole.

If the polls are right then about 60% of the public will vote for centre left parties on May 6 and not centre right parties like the tories, BNP, UKIP etc- so you can stick your tory flag up your tory arse.

:lol:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"We never, never take TiMin before 4pm."

Quote by the YMCA

Reference to Hove Born & INBRED

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Am I breaking any NSC rules by stating my opinion that all tories are cnuts?

D

Deleted User X18H

Does whoever you are canvassing for know you're posting this sort of stuff in public a short time ago?

Well that's the thing about living in a democracy isn't it. Yes I considered changing a long held political view, but after reading various manifestos, journals and newspapers I came to the decision that I would continue to support the Conservative Party and not having any work for a few weeks means that I can not only support them but assist them as well. If the economy wasn't in such a state and I was looking to vote on local agendas instead national ones and I lived just few yards in to Hove then I may very well have voted for the Lib Dem Paul Elgood because I believe he is an excellent young politician.

I think the people I am canvassing for would be delighted their literature and broadcasts have persuaded me away from voting Lib Dem.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Da Da Di Da Da Di Di we'll keep the red flag flying high........

Get real boys, endgame is coming up and you are out of it.

Live the blue dream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here