Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today I shall be mostly helping to canvass for the Tory Party in BN1

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
david cameron reminds me like of barrack obama

vote for change

The difference is that America had NEVER had a black president before so Barack Obama made history whereas here in the UK if David Cameron came into power we've seen it all before

David_Cameron_Thatcher.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Why does Lucas keep on about the bookies 'we're winning and the bookies agree' the bookies rate them as current favorites to win the seat, is gambling really part of the Green philosophy?

The bookies make favorites for hundreds of events every day. They are very slightly odds on, in what basically a three runner race (the Lib Dems have no chance at a 100/1) the odds compilers would have looked at the results from the very very poorly attended Council Elections. For an environmental party to send out literature quoting thier odds with the leading bookmakers just shows how environ- mental they really are.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Why does Lucas keep on about the bookies 'we're winning and the bookies agree' the bookies rate them as current favorites to win the seat, is gambling really part of the Green philosophy?

The bookies make favorites for hundreds of events every day. They are very slightly odds on, in what basically a three runner race (the Lib Dems have no chance at a 100/1) the odds compilers would have looked at the results from the very very poorly attended Council Elections. For an environmental party to send out literature quoting thier odds with the leading bookmakers just shows how environ- mental they really are.

you sound a bit butthurt

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
What's wrong with quoting odds from a bookmaker?

Are you suggesting that in some way it goes against Green policy?

Seems fairly straight forward to me. Caroline Lucas wants to win the Pavilion seat and is happy to point to the short odds on her being successful

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The difference is that America had NEVER had a black president before so Barack Obama made history whereas here in the UK if David Cameron came into power we've seen it all before

David_Cameron_Thatcher.jpg

Cameron is no Thatcher; if only he was!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am going to bed it's Dyke Road tomorrow morning ........should be difficult:lolol:

Oooh that will be nice Tim.

That's where £100 Tories from Hangleton aspire to, isn't it ?

* £100 tory - "an individual from a deprived background who thinks they have joined the ruling classes the moment they manage to amass £100"

D

Deleted User X18H

Oooh that will be nice Tim.

That's where £100 Tories from Hangleton aspire to, isn't it ?

* £100 tory - "an individual from a deprived background who thinks they have joined the ruling classes the moment they manage to amass £100"

No I live a few yards around the corner. Its on my way to the park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here