• no

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I really don't give a toss

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was under the impression that fixtures is an NSC institution, but some people actually seem to be upset by it. Should the NSC fixtures tradition continue or not?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest Notters old chap you are probably guilty of this the most!

It appears that almost every new thread has you going "fixtures". Eg the second best attendance thread. Which I would gather the first thread was on page 2 or 3, read or looked at by about 5 people?

Every now and then you just gotta let it go...unless its something like the 5th or 6th thread on the subject all on the first page. Eg if Gus wasnt to sign a new contract or something.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
If it winds some of you quegs up then it's good banter and banter is good for you, like porridge with water and no sugar

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If I had my way, anyone who uses the word should be banned. It's juvenile and frankly pathetic.

:thumbsup:

I totally agree with the above, not because Hiney is a Mod, I have always felt it is stupid, why should someone have to search for something before posting.......Stupid if you ask me ..........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think it makes the 'fixturer' look like a bit of a twat. I don't think 'fixtures' should be stopped, but if you do it you will be regarded as a twat by me at least.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Long may FIXTURES continue. Its the LAW.

As is the strategic CAPITLISATION of certain words in a sentence for emphasis. There was a TEXTBOOK one from Simster on the 'missing World Cup games' thread today, where he capitalised the word TIT. Newbies and youngsters could do worse than follow such shining examples (not overdoing it is the key).

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
I DEMAND that Notters be banned. It is against the rules of NSC to start a thread about a particular poster. To post a poll about me is even worse.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I had my way, anyone who uses the word should be banned. It's juvenile and frankly pathetic.

:thumbsup:

This...

Could we also extend that to people who capitalise every word in a sentence or write everything in block capitals.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is a bit naff. Why not just direct the person 'fixtured' to the appropriate thread.

The one thing that does annoy me is 'This' or 'Likes this'. Not enough to send me into a dribbling rage though, it has to be said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here