Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I really don't give a toss

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fixtures annoys me, but for a different reason. The original over asked question wasn't actually "does anyone know when the fixtures come out?", it was actually "does anyone know where I can get GOSbtS as a mobile phone ringtone?".

Mind you, I think the last time I fixtured anyone was about 4 years ago as it really is a dull, overused turn of phrase IMO.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For the uninitiated, can someone please explain how 'fixtures' originated?

Some years ago, during the close season, a thread would start "When are the fixtures out" and after a few guesses/answer the thread dropped down the list, then a week later, someone else would start a thread "does anyone know when the fixtures are out..." and so it went on.

Oh, and does anyone have GOSBTS ringtone for a Nokia

Oh :down: I seem to have fixtured myself :p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fixtures annoys me, but for a different reason. The original over asked question wasn't actually "does anyone know when the fixtures come out?", it was actually "does anyone know where I can get GOSbtS as a mobile phone ringtone?".

Mind you, I think the last time I fixtured anyone was about 4 years ago as it really is a dull, overused turn of phrase IMO.

Some years ago, during the close season, a thread would start "When are the fixtures out" and after a few guesses/answer the thread dropped down the list, then a week later, someone else would start a threas "does anyone know when the fixtures are out..." and so it went on.

Oh :down: I seem to have fixtured myself :p
Fixtures. :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone know where I can download a GOSBTS ringtone for a Nokia?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
repost_police.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
While we are at it then....when people say ....."such n such a player is available"...and then the dreaded..........."Could do a job"!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here