Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time to remind dick knight we got rid of one chairman.could be his turn next

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I think your missing the point in some respects Raymond. If it was not for Dick Knight, we would probably not exist. He got us into Withdean whilst the club sorted out a new home. Alas, that has taken longer than planned. BUT we are moving into a fabulous arena in two years time, and your calling for him to go?

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
people who use insulting smilies are generally fools,i think i have found another one.give me your opinion of the withdean experience,debate my points fool

1)Obviously Withdean is a dreadful ground but a new 22,500 seater stadium is currently being built, us fans have just got to make do with Withdean until Falmer is ready. 2) Asking for Knight's head is a foolish statement to make while the new ground is being built, Knight leaving would be a debacle and would set us back even further. 3) I haven't got a season ticket for the food but for the FOOTBALL, I don't go to the away games for the food but for the FOOTBALL and for the TEAM. Of course food is expensive but the club needs all the money it can get.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If you have had enough of paying over the odds to watch the team play like absolute shite.It is exspensive, but it is necessary or we would not stay afloat.

If you have lost faith in a manager who is in awe of "big clubs" like leeds united,a club that exists only due to going bankrupt,writing off debt and cheating money out of it's suppliers.I agree

if you are fed up with over zealous idiots telling you to sit down in a soaking seat.They are the rules, but is that a reason to shun Dick Knight?

if you have no faith in the current team and want some actvity in the transfer market.I agree

if you are one of the thousand who have lost the will to attend withdean and support your team.No, because I am a fan, and support the club in all the highs and lows.

if you are fed up with rip off prices for food not fit for your dogIve gone into this one already

is it time to tell dick.we got rid of archer,we can make it impossible for you to run this club,we have the power to get rid of you .
we know that falmer will attract investers and that the value of your holding can be destroyed by us.
is it time to tell D.K and the rest of the board start listening to us or start wearing your hard hats to withdean. Do we have the power to topple a chairman? - I think not, I do feel that your comments are the voice on a minority who are pissed off with the current poor season. I ask, would you be saying all this if we were top of the League? - NO.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
His views reflect the mutual feeling amongst the MAJORITY of Albion fans who are extremely grateful for what Dick Knight has done for this club :albion2:
Dick is out of his depth at this club,yes of course you and many others on here are obsessed with archer and co so dick can't ever do anything wrong.

You like many on here are acient and the past just never goes away:thud:

Lets not forget most on here are the minority and the majority decided to stay away for many reasons:D

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
my feeling whitterz is that so many have been lost to withdean and the albion for many of the reasons that i have given and that unless D.K.starts to listen to the fans this season could drive even more away

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Dick is out of his depth at this club,yes of course you and many others on here are obsessed with archer and co so dick can't ever do anything wrong.

You like many on here are acient and the past just never goes away:thud:

Lets not forget most on here are the minority and the majority decided to stay away for many reasons:D

Why are so many people on NSC utterly incapable of seeing things as anything other than black & white.

You think that because he's not as bad as Archer, everyone believes he's incapable of doing anything wrong?

You think that because he's made a mistake we should start debating about him being removed?

Come on people, stop debating with the mindset of a 3 year old.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Why are so many people on NSC utterly incapable of seeing things as anything other than black & white.

You think that because he's not as bad as Archer, everyone believes he's incapable of doing anything wrong?

You think that because he's made a mistake we should start debating about him being removed?

TRUTH:thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Thats excactly what im saying,its very clear on here that dick is a god and can't do anything wrong.

Mistakes you mean?,but of course everyone makes mistakes as thats life.The club is run like non league end of.I get sick and tired of dick getting the credit for everything and you never see the blooms get applauded.

opinions are very divided on here and that will never change:D

im dick out your dick in big deal:lol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If you have had enough of paying over the odds to watch the team play like absolute shite.

If you have lost faith in a manager who is in awe of "big clubs" like leeds united,a club that exists only due to going bankrupt,writing off debt and cheating money out of it's suppliers.

if you are fed up with over zealous idiots telling you to sit down in a soaking seat.

if you have no faith in the current team and want some actvity in the transfer market.

if you are one of the thousand who have lost the will to attend withdean and support your team.

if you are fed up with rip off prices for food not fit for your dog

is it time to tell dick.we got rid of archer,we can make it impossible for you to run this club,we have the power to get rid of you .
we know that falmer will attract investers and that the value of your holding can be destroyed by us.
is it time to tell D.K and the rest of the board start listening to us or start wearing your hard hats to withdean.

why don't you do everyone a favour and just F@ck off

If you seriously think that the situation with Archer and co has even the slightest comparison to what the current board and chairman are doing for the club then you are very much deluded and should do everyone a favour and keep quiet or just f@ck off

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
another well thought out argument well done,no wonder they burn you every year at lewes.
pity you didn't actually read and understand my comments

So you think that we should look to boot out the chairman from this club, a club that is losing money hand over fist every season, a club that is basically insolvant and an unsound investment for any possible future owners.

yet you want to try to force out one of the few people who are working hard and trying to keep the club going while trying to deliver an ambitious plan in a new stadium whilst the rest of the country is going down the pan due to the credit crisis.

It just shows just how ungrateful some Brighton fans have become and just how used to having a militantist agenda that now we haven't really got a worthy target outside the club (previously Archer and co, then LDC and Falmer nimbys) they have to look at the people inside the club to be able to continue their campaigns of hate - some people have forgotten what it is like to support a normal team, and to just support their side.

so if you believe that there is nothing better to do than try to rouse support to meet your own agenda and completely unstablise this club (look what happened last time this happened, last day escape from conference football) and how unhelpful and damaging that would be, then you can just f@ck off

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Raymond - If cannot see the ocean of differences between Knight and Archer, you must be a f***ing idiot.

If we get rid of Dick Knight, someone who saved our club and is on the road to delivering a new stadium, what message is that going to send to potential investors?

I can tell you. They wouldn't want to touch our club with a barge-pole. Why would they want to come somewhere where they do a good job and get forced out.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
not anywhere in my posting have i failed to recognise the difference between archer and knight but if anyone thinks that knight has invested in the albion to chuck money away then they truely are deluded,knight expects to profit when he sells his interest.
but he must spend to improve the team and give us a product worth getting wet for.

he is failing to do both

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
some selectively shout down an attempt at debate by selectively distorting part of a proposition.i am happy to recognise you are not part of that narrow mindset

While others selectively choose to ignore facts and then make some of their own up !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I would just like to point out he is actually an ARSENAL fan...

Now, excuse me whilse I butt out and let you all carry on with the debate...

I think you'll find he was aiming that statement at me as he'd quoted me - but for the record I'm NOT a gooner !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here