Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time to remind dick knight we got rid of one chairman.could be his turn next

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Knight needs to re-connect with the fans and start giving us a match day worth attending, he should start by giving us the representation he pledged when he took over,a return of the fans forum would be a start.
I didn't back Knight I backed Liam Brady and Knight failed to retain him too

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
attilla has no faith in the manager

No he hasn't.

NMH has no faith in the team

No faith? No. Huge disappointment? Yes

Ian Hart has lost faith in D.K.

I sat next to Ian Hart at Cheltenham yesterday, he does not have those views.

every fucker who posts on here is pissed off with the performances this season

Yup, many (myself included) thought that Micky would have us in the top half of the table. Performances have been poor, and people are entitled to be hacked off.

but put up a suggestion for debate and all some of you can manage is a bit of sub 5th form bullying.

Yours was not a suggestion for debate.

I have seen a lot of crap on NSC but your's is without doubt the most moronic of over 2.5million posts. Your thinly veiled threats at DK and the board show you at most to be incredibly stupid, with ZERO understanding of football finance, and at worst a shit stirrer who is on medication.

The value of DK's holding in the club is negligible, although the cost to him is about £3 million. If someone ought to be pissed off, it should be DK's kids, who have seen their inheritance disappear into a mud pile at Falmer, legal fees and wages to a collection of some good, some bad, and some very ugly players.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have seen a lot of crap on NSC but your's is without doubt the most moronic of over 2.5million posts. Your thinly veiled threats at DK and the board show you at most to be incredibly stupid, with ZERO understanding of football finance, and at worst a shit stirrer who is on medication.

What he says.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
From your profile "raymondbriggs has not made any friends yet"

Yep - s'about right

good god!!! TRHK makes his friends through his keypad.!!!

attilla has no faith in the manager
NMH has no faith in the team
Ian Hart has lost faith in D.K.
every fucker who posts on here is pissed off with the performances this season but put up a suggestion for debate and all some of you can manage is a bit of sub 5th form bullying.

In what way is this bullying? I read your first inflammatory post. I read a string of people disagreeing with you. Rather than typing "most people seem to disagree with you" I happened to notice that an automated somethingorother on your profile was reporting that you have no friends. I thought that would be a slightly more amusing and defusing way of making my point. Clearly I was wrong. Clearly you are very very wound up.

I don't think I've ever been accused of bullying in my life. Just calm down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here