Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

time to remind dick knight we got rid of one chairman.could be his turn next

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Yeah. Your right. f***ing Dick Knight. Why are we playing at withdean. Why did'nt he just let us stay at gillianham. What a tosser dick knight is.

This forum has become really piss poor latley.

For some reason people think that we should be playing top draw football. I just dont understand it.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Why do we want to get rid of Dick knight? Yeah hes made some bad choices.

But he has never tried to change the club charter so he can make f***ing loads of money has he?

Knight in.

Knight in listening to the genuine concerns of the fans and delivering something worth attending,not the dismal dross and crap treatment i have suffered attending(off the top of my head) and in no particular order of crapness barnet(ticket pick up fiasco)wallsall,huddersfield,colchester,mk dons leeds and all the f***ing rest of the home games.

two wins at home so far aint good enough,not for £26 a pop

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Yeah. Your right. f***ing Dick Knight. Why are we playing at withdean. Why did'nt he just let us stay at gillianham. What a tosser dick knight is.

This forum has become really piss poor latley.

For some reason people think that we should be playing top draw football. I just dont understand it.

true,if i was stuck in greece,i wouldn't care about what it is like attending withdean either. as you are about 3000 miles away why SHOULD you care

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
true,if i was stuck in greece,i wouldn't care about what it is like attending withdean either. as you are about 3000 miles away why SHOULD you care

Oh for fucks sake. Do you even know me????

I go to withdean. Ive been to withdean. ....... do you know what. Im not gonna get involved. Yes your right , im no fan becuase i live thousands of miles away.

How many f***ing times! :tosser:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
if you are fed up with rip off prices for food not fit for your dog

Do you go to the Withdean for the food?

If its that shit then the answer is simply not to eat it. If the food is a issue, then eat before you go into the ground perhaps?

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
pity that nice mr archer didn't have N.S.C in his day. twats like you could have stuck up for him and called those of us who took his club away unloyal.

i have loved the albion longer than many but at least i put my hand in my pocket, my detractors on here dont.those that aint stewards dont go.

Your just looking for attention calling for Knight's head if he didn't intervene in our situation we wouldn't be a club in the Football League :tosser:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
you proved what a clown you are on the "argy bargy" thread so the jester is justified but dont expect anyone to be insulted by your opinion

Why on earth would I want anyone to be insulted by my opinion ???

I find it quite insulting that you've compared DK to that tosser Archer - and why on earth should we get rid of a chairman that's delivered Falmer ?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Oh for fucks sake. Do you even know me????

I go to withdean. Ive been to withdean. ....... do you know what. Im not gonna get involved. Yes your right , im no fan becuase i live thousands of miles away.

debate my points then,are you happy with the performances.
are you happy with the manager?
are you happy with the team?
are you happy with two wins at home all season?
do you enjoy the food?
Do you feel that fan power should not be used to influence the running of the club.
do you think we could not make D.K's position uncomfortable?
do you have any alternative proposal other than dumb acceptance of relegation?

How many f***ing times! :tosser:[/QUOTE]

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
debate my points then,are you happy with the performances.
are you happy with the manager? No
are you happy with the team? No
are you happy with two wins at home all season? No
do you enjoy the food? No. But ive only had burgers there so was not expecting much
Do you feel that fan power should not be used to influence the running of the club. No. Fans dont know how to run a football club. When the club is being deisloved then yes the fans should get involved.
do you think we could not make D.K's position uncomfortable? Yes you could, but would i want to? No.
do you have any alternative proposal other than dumb acceptance of relegation? Yes. Stay up.

[/QUOTE]

Your answers.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Do you go to the Withdean for the food?

If its that shit then the answer is simply not to eat it. If the food is a issue, then eat before you go into the ground perhaps?

work and travel demands for evening games make the alternative a packet of crisps and a mars bar. other clubs deliver reasonable food but what about the rest of the withdean experience.are you happy with what you get

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Look. We all know withdean is a pile of shit. Shit food, shit ground. But ita all we bloodywell have. Better than gillianham.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Raymond, There are more important things to worry about other than the crap dished up on the wagons at Withdean. I dont see how there is really an argument, other than the food prices SEEM reasonable enough to me, but I dont eat from there regularly. Given the high pitch prices the club charge them, It would be impossible for them to produce top range food for cheap prices. Either way, the food wagons are NOT a reason to call for Dick Knight to go. Its madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here