Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time now for the McGhee out brigade to hold their hands up

Sep 12, 2006
it was much more fun supporting brighton in 1979... I was born in 1982....

the falmer situation is killing the club, that is the over-riding factor in pretty much everything to do with Brighton and Hove Albion.

I hold my hand up, all the way up, and it's wonderful that he's gone.

He had done an incredible amount of damage, left us with no assets, or belief.

I feel sorry for DW having to take over after that twattwattwat, but he certainly does deserve committment from the players and support from DK and fans.

All the way.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH said:
I hold my hand up, all the way up, and it's wonderful that he's gone.

He had done an incredible amount of damage, left us with no assets, or belief.

I feel sorry for DW having to take over after that twattwattwat, but he certainly does deserve committment from the players and support from DK and fans.

All the way.

He left us with no assets, what goes on in some people's heads , he HAD TO SELL HIS ONLY ASSETS TO HELP KEEP THE CLUB AFLOAT. I AM SURE MCGHEE WOULD HAVE PREFERED NOT TO SELL CURRIE, VIRGO, CULLIP, HARDING.

THE LEVEL OF DEBATE HAS NOW REACHED A NEW RIDICULOUS LOW.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Uncle Spielberg said:
He left us with no assets, what goes on in some people's heads , he HAD TO SELL HIS ONLY ASSETS TO HELP KEEP THE CLUB AFLOAT. I AM SURE MCGHEE WOULD HAVE PREFERED NOT TO SELL CURRIE, VIRGO, CULLIP, HARDING.

Fully agree..How can people be so blind!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Uncle Spielberg said:

don't be so hard on yourself

actually, do.

You do love the sound of your own keys tapping don't you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've miss you AP, good to see you are still objectionable, rude, arrogant keep up the good work its been a pleasure knowing you, NOT

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

What? You mean SHOUTING?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you can ALL f*** off :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
your the reason the club is going down the shitter

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I didn't want McGhee sacked, in hindsight his shelf life had expired, but only if we were to appoint someone with lots of experience. I wanted to write the season off and aim to consolidate and felt we could do that with McGhee in charge and Wilkins assisting. However, what's done is done! We need to get behind Deano and the team.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
Who is that aimed at?... I'm sure whoever it is doesn't actually sit in a Spanish villa and wear glasses on a bit of string you know.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:lolol:

and relax

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey. Interesting thread.

D

Deleted member 2719

Uncle Spielberg said:

Or maybe it is people like yourself trying to stir things up. You have not even let Wilkins build his young squad FFS give him a chance and stop causing unneccessary friction.

Stop panicking and stop :cry:

:censored: :censored: :censored:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mouldy Boots said:
Or maybe it is people like yourself trying to stir things up. You have not even let Wilkins build his young squad FFS give him a chance and stop causing unneccessary friction.

Stop panicking and stop :cry:

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Dont agree.....He's had 30+ matches and the performances in the majority have been absolutely rubbish...If we were in mid-table I'd be forced to agree with you but....we are staring relegation in the face...so its time to face up to facts..If it doesnt change very quicklyy we need to act and stop pretending.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
spot on byf, if McGhee had had anything like the loyalty he demand we give Wilkins in the face of shocking results we would not be in the mess we are now in, double standards methinks

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
spot on byf, if McGhee had had anything like the loyalty he demand we give Wilkins in the face of shocking results we would not be in the mess we are now in, double standards methinks

You don't know that we wouldn't be in this mess at all. You're GUESSING. McGhee had taken this club as far as he could and had lost support of the majority of the fans. People are sticking with Wilkins and are supporting him. He's not been lucky with injuries and has the same restrictions as McGhee did (if not worse now).

It seems that it's just you and byf who want him out without any clue as to what to do afterwards.

No double standards here mate, jsut a different opinion and view on matters.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You don't know that we wouldn't be in this mess at all. You're GUESSING. McGhee had taken this club as far as he could and had lost support of the majority of the fans. People are sticking with Wilkins and are supporting him. He's not been lucky with injuries and has the same restrictions as McGhee did (if not worse now).

It seems that it's just you and byf who want him out without any clue as to what to do afterwards.

No double standards here mate, jsut a different opinion and view on matters.

You seem to forget that we actually started the season quite well under the devil that is Mcghee...Scoring goals and performances were good..he signed a new player called revell and things were ok. We lose a couple of games and the fireworks go off...quite unbelievable.

Im not quite sure why people are sticking with him...maybe because he's a nice bloke who's worked hard at the club for years..thats not a good enough reason for him to get us relegated im afraid..I want him out and I want someone of expiereince in that can salvage this mess....It does scream Double standards..You cant oust a manager for poor results and when the new guy has us playing awful rubbish you applaud him and say give him until we get relegated!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here