Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the NSK to stand up and be counted

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
NSK are not Ultras :facepalm:

Nope, and neither are your embarrassing lot, they're a group of youths from Croydon with a drum. Problem is, ours get drowned out by the rest of our support, where as yours ARE your support.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Just so long as that ridiculous Palace chant stops. The left hand side of the North stand seemed to start to ignore it towards the end of last season, if the rest of the stand could follow suit come August then that would be grand.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I would argue that anyone that considers themself an 'ultra' in England would act in a similar way to other ultras - much the same way that people stereotype all hooligans to have similar mindframes.

They haven't acted that way yet (from what I've seen) but Palace's ultras are well established, ours merely a year old. As someone pointed out, thankfully ours are only a minority and not the majority like at Palace, but heaven forbid they do 'take over' the North Stand one day. If that happens, I suspect you'll see similar stunts to that in the Palace video. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Maybe because when they voice issues on topics like this, whereby there are a large number of people who can't accept any criticism of any element of Albion's support, they are instantly regarded as a pessimist by these posters and therefore find all their posts sniped at when debating anything else on NSC? Not speaking from experience, but just a thought.

So regardless of the fact they've never acted like little masked gangsters you judge them like them? We're all football fans hooligans? Course not.

There is no intention to take over as you put it anywhere just add to what we have.

All I've seen is enthusiasm and sport and hard work from the Nsk yet some still can't get over it.

I'm able to take the considerable flak I get on here about the NSK or Andy Carroll etc with only one account as do many others.

It's about having the spine to stand by your words, I'd certainly give RRH more due if he wasn't so scared.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Time for [MENTION=21976]Richard Reynold's Haircut[/MENTION] to stand up and post this stuff under his main NSC account?

hmm.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
2nd account eh?

Started purely with the intention of winding up another group of Albions fans.

What a miserable sad little man.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Come on lets have your constructive suggestions, you like slagging off all and sundry that doesnt fit your own pre conceived ideas, whilst contributing zilch..... look foward to hearing you starting these new chants next season. time for you to stand up and be counted

People who moan about songs and chants are the ones normally starting the silence's during the match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here