Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the NSK to stand up and be counted

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Same! We also join in. The bloke is in our row. He has got a bloody loud voice! :)

He has, we can hear him quite clearly in block D!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Time for [MENTION=21976]Richard Reynold's Haircut[/MENTION] to stand up and post this stuff under his main NSC account?

D

Deleted member 2719

Same! We also join in. The bloke is in our row. He has got a bloody loud voice! :)

I think it is the only part of the ground it is sung, it would be great for all four sides to be singing it together, although quite difficult. I just hope not too many singers from the WSU south have moved seats this season.

D

Deleted member 2719

Time for [MENTION=21976]Richard Reynold's Haircut[/MENTION] to stand up and post this stuff under his main NSC account?

I don't get this two account thing, bit childish, what percentage of NSC have another account Bozza???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
New season, time for the NSK to bin their ludicrous foreign obsession.

They have made a great start with their excellent plans for a very Albion banner.

After the shite atmosphere at away games last year it's time to get the travelling support rocking again with some catchy new numbers that everyone can sing, rather than the 20/30 St Pauli wanabees. they might even catch on at The amex

fingers crossed!!

:moo::amex:

:lol:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Oh my.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do we have the least imaginative fans in the football league? How many unique songs do we have? GOSBTS (which we can't claim to be our own) and In 1983 (which I expect half of you NSK lot don't even know the words to) are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

name and shame!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Do we have the least imaginative fans in the football league? How many unique songs do we have? GOSBTS (which we can't claim to be our own) and In 1983 (which I expect half of you NSK lot don't even know the words to) are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

it's due to the fact that if someone does come out with a gem all they fuckin do is post it on here (and then get told it's shit), take FC united as an example, ALL 800 of them singing at Withdean because they get pissed up, nick a song/make one up, sing it in the street, the pub, the train, the coach, what ever and don't get all anal when one doesn't work.

"erm..... i've invented a song I thought i'd ask NSC what they think erm.... if it's not to much trouble, erm....#shuffles feet and puts hands in pockets# tell me if it's shit and i'll crawl back into a hole, I don't want to sing it out loud in case Richard Renolds Teapot hears me and tells me off, i'm only 12...." and so on!

DanielT

The argument against altering an existing song fails for me as it would mean getting a song writer and musician to invent a song then teach everyone it.

If people don't sing songs with familiar tunes what hope is there!?

Don't often see the naysayers suggesting songs either, just criticising

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here