Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the NSK to stand up and be counted

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just take a suggestion that the majority like and go for it guys

That is what we try, Hence getting behind the Stand or fall banner and the Magiko song if you remember. That wasn't started by a NSK person but they got behind it helped with the flyers etc.

It is not down to them/us to be the source of all songs nor have we ever tried. If anyone has an idea it will be backed and given support.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
That is what we try, Hence getting behind the Stand or fall banner and the Magiko song if you remember. That wasn't started by a NSK person but they got behind it helped with the flyers etc.

It is not down to them/us to be the source of all songs nor have we ever tried. If anyone has an idea it will be backed and given support.
These flyers?

2i1gu8l.gif

*Deep breaths, MUST.NOT.LAUGH*

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahahaHhahahahahahahahahahaahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
And what are NSK all about? Genuine question because I honestly don't know?!?

Trying to add to the atmosphere and bring abit of colour to some of those grey walls at the Amex. Simple as that.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
All songs suggested on NSC are rubbish and disasterously poor.

End of thread.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
These flyers?

2i1gu8l.gif

*Deep breaths, MUST.NOT.LAUGH*

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahahahaHhahahahahahahahahahaahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We've been to Selhurst mate, we've seen your 'ultras', and they are even more embarrassing than ours. At least ours are a small group of kids tucked away in the back of the stand, yours are your main support!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I'll suggest something, don't put it on here, have a few beers at the match AND SING THE FUCKIN THING! if it's any good it'll catch on, how do you think we got songs going before the internet was invented?

omg thats 2 posts in 1 thread i agree with Dr.Notthenineoclocknews:bigwave:
lots got tested on the walk from the sackville pub to the north stand at about 2.30 on a sat as well

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Ultras have no place in English football.

Palace's ultras have been proven to be the most active group in the UK and they were ridiculous when we played them.

NSK - Do you really want to end up like these jokers?

[yt]gTAAkKKS0lk[/yt]

Ditch it while you still can.

Oct 25, 2003

Palace's ultras have been proven to be the most active group in the UK and they were ridiculous when we played them.

[yt]gTAAkKKS0lk[/yt]

shit the bed that's embarrassing

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

[yt]gTAAkKKS0lk[/yt]

Are our fans like theirs? If not why would our Ultras be? Genuine question.

Have our Ultras ever acted anyway like that?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Why would anyone want to have more than 1 account? If you have any decent input to share then stop hiding away and posting bullcrap under a different identity!

If you do run more than 1 account on here then IMHO, you should be banned all together. Am I missing a point or something?:shrug:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why would anyone want to have more than 1 account? If you have any decent input to share then stop hiding away and posting bullcrap under a different identity!

If you do run more than 1 account on here then IMHO, you should be banned all together. Am I missing a point or something?:shrug:

For reasons like this it just seems cowardly and spineless. Still each to their own.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Dont believe a word in the OP, he's twisted it to try to make it sound like he's on their side now, but no! RRH is at it again!!!!
[MENTION=16604]Richard[/MENTION] Reynolds Haircut
Another season, another stint of having a go at fellow Albion fans in the NSK.

Sorry grow the f*** up RRH. You make yourself look like a sad little twat. No one else is having a go at them anymore but you continue. Pratt!

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Are our fans like theirs? If not why would our Ultras be? Genuine question.

Have our Ultras ever acted anyway like that?

I would argue that anyone that considers themself an 'ultra' in England would act in a similar way to other ultras - much the same way that people stereotype all hooligans to have similar mindframes.

They haven't acted that way yet (from what I've seen) but Palace's ultras are well established, ours merely a year old. As someone pointed out, thankfully ours are only a minority and not the majority like at Palace, but heaven forbid they do 'take over' the North Stand one day. If that happens, I suspect you'll see similar stunts to that in the Palace video. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Maybe because when they voice issues on topics like this, whereby there are a large number of people who can't accept any criticism of any element of Albion's support, they are instantly regarded as a pessimist by these posters and therefore find all their posts sniped at when debating anything else on NSC? Not speaking from experience, but just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here