Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for the NSK to stand up and be counted

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
New season, time for the NSK to bin their ludicrous foreign obsession.

They have made a great start with their excellent plans for a very Albion banner.

After the shite atmosphere at away games last year it's time to get the travelling support rocking again with some catchy new numbers that everyone can sing, rather than the 20/30 St Pauli wanabees. they might even catch on at The amex

fingers crossed!!

:moo::amex:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My word, you have a soul.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Surely not?!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The European influence is only a part of what they/we do. It will take time but the colour and flags in the NS I feel is a solid start.

I would love you to spend a match with me in the NS just by the big screen back row I'm constantly starting songs maybe one of 50 I start is "European" as you put it.

The offer is always there. :)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

They have made a great start with their excellent plans for a very Albion banner.

After the shite atmosphere at away games last year it's time to get the travelling support rocking again with some catchy new numbers that everyone can sing, rather than the 20/30 St Pauli wanabees. they might even catch on at The amex

fingers crossed!!

Come on lets have your constructive suggestions, you like slagging off all and sundry that doesnt fit your own pre conceived ideas, whilst contributing zilch..... look foward to hearing you starting these new chants next season. time for you to stand up and be counted

D

Deleted member 2719

I appreciate that they are trying to make an atmosphere but let's make it a british one guys.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Come on lets have your constructive suggestions, you like slagging off all and sundry that doesnt fit your own pre conceived ideas, whilst contributing zilch..... look foward to hearing you starting these new chants next season. time for you to stand up and be counted

With all the posts last season about THAT chant I don't think he was on his own for wanting something that everybody would join in with. It's not accepted by everybody and it does sound 'borrowed'.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
We do need to ditch that pathetic St Pauli / Palace song,i love to sing at the games but i cringe every time i hear this.

To be fair I didn't hear it more than a handful of occasions in the 2nd half of the season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

fingers crossed!!

Really getting rather obsessive RRH

fingers crossed!!

I'm old school, a North Stand boy from the late 70's and yes if i'm honest I find some of the songs esp that St Pauli song shite, but for fucks sake can't you change the record for next season, you were a fuckin bore on here last season lets drop it now please.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
We do need to ditch that pathetic St Pauli / Palace song,i love to sing at the games but i cringe every time i hear this.

this
and as a new north stand season ticket holder i want to bawl my lungs out every game, just NOT that fuckin palace song

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here