• In

Votes: 61 27.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 165 73.0%

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
How anybody thinks Adams can turn this around from here is a mystery to me, he must be sacked immediatley.

Things are getting worse, not better.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't you think posting 'ooh, let's see if we make it to 100' then counting it down would undermine the poll? Making i seem as if people are voting under alternate ids to bump up the stats, or some people are just voting out to get over 100 because they think it's a silly poll without influence over the club?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
shambles. i think its clear by now he's completly out of his depth. really really poor. OUT and OUT now. please knight don't let him waste our cash once the transfer window opens.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Really think he should have been gone today. Today, Swindon and Northampton were absolutely massive matches considering the circurmstances...

If we had got rid a few weeks ago, we would have had time to appoint a manager and have these games to get our season back on track.
Now a couple of losses and we are in deep trouble.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
119 votes now , 80% of the votes so I hope Limp Dick and the rest of the board are looking at this.

Yes as ever I am sure they care what 119 whingers on an Internet messageboard (the majority of whom probably rarely go) think.

As ever, Mickey Adams is not going to be sacked with 2 and a half years left on his contract so this is pointless. I would rather give him cash to spend in the transfer window anyway.

We weren't that bad today and their first goal was a freak and changed the game. Mickey cannot be blamed for that.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
As ever, Mickey Adams is not going to be sacked with 2 and a half years left on his contract so this is pointless. I would rather give him cash to spend in the transfer window anyway.
That's a very easy thing to say, but who is going to want to join a team, firmly in the relagation zone, that has a manager who keeps saying he's not thinking about relagation?

We can't sign decent players at the best of time, so stop dreaming that the transfer window is our route out of this mess, 'cause it aint.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ile own up to voting in, as if ide have sacked the totty after half a season i would have missed the fantastic recent perfofmances and cant wait til the climax and end of season finale! :D

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I wonder if long term it would be better if we get mullered on Sunday if it gets Adams the boot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here