• In

Votes: 61 27.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 165 73.0%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG..... how much longer do you think he has?

I think that the board have got to make a very serious decision within the next 7 days either back him compleltly and provide the funds for the players or staff that he wants without any of their interference or sack him and bring in somebody new and do the same for them.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
got to go

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think it should be a handshake and a thank you for the opportunity, shame it didn't work out.

Absolutely shocking performance today, team selection again poor especially the absence of Thornton in the starting 11. Adams post match interview defied belief, good perfomace...what game was he watching?!

Subsitutions again poor - last ten 'o lets just throw them all on' why not subtle changes eg thornton on for fraser/cox with half an hour to go?

I am a tad frustrated by it all...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What will be the excuse at Swindon when we lose this game?

The ref. We played well, and are bitterly disappointed not to have got at least a point. The scoreline really flatters swindon. We're not a bottom 3 side...

Another question: will Dick Knight show up for the phone in after the swindon game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Next phone in is after Northampton game on 3rd Jan

Which is after the swindon game... :blush:

I got my dates confused.

New question:
Will Dick Knight show up for the phone in after the northampton game?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
after the swindon game
reporter: So Micky what was the problem with the teams performance? And another late goal.

Micky: Well we got ourselves lost on the way down here on the magic roundabout as the coach driver had his A-Z of swindon stolen off him by Dean White who used it to take our KFC order, also the players were looking tired due to Bob Booker doing his Freddie Mercury impression last night. All I ask is the fans to keep the faith and remember were still in the final of the paint cup.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not understand the critisicm of Adams on the interview was exactl;y right we did play well today, one of our best performances of the season until half time. We lost it after 15 -20 mins of the 2nd half that was when we needed to bring Thornton on as we had gone flat. That was the mistake that Adams White and Booker made between them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Micky should do the decent thing and walk but in the pre match interview he does not appear to realise the sitatuin and said its not all bad as we are in the area finals of the piss pot.

This is the main worry I have. He is in denial about our league position and in denial aobut today's game. He claims we played well. Crazy.

Aside from this he offers zero insight into any of the games, patterns of play, potential problem areas...nothing, absolutely nothing. He gives the impression that he thinks things will just magically get better.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Post match interviews along with the comments from the SCR guy were absolute bollocks, I really think I was watching a different game.

I'm glad someone is with me on this. I was seriously beginning to doubt myself...either my version of the game or my hearing or both. It was total nonsense.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Post match interviews along with the comments from the SCR guy were absolute bollocks, I really think I was watching a different game.

I was at the MK Dons game and listened to the commentary on my phone radio. The guy really doesn't klnow what he's talking about. From the moment our second minute goal went in, it was all MK Dons. They pummelled us, they must have had 10 corners in 20 minutes before they finally managed to score.

Come half time he and Knight make out as though the game was 50-50, and either team could win it.

I said (somewhat in jest) back then that I believed Andrew Hawes quit because he refused to be the clubs lapdog, that he wanted to report on the games in a fair and balanced way and not look through Dick Knigt's glasses (coupled with Harty's increasingly jarring optimism/sycophancy toward Adams and Knight).

I don't like calling for people to lose their jobs. I refuse to call for micky to go because of this (even though I think he's doing a terrible job). But this Gavin guy needs to be replaced. He is making the commentary almost unbearable.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
He must go based on the following today:

Playing Fraser on right side of midfield, joke
Playing Al-Ahb anywhere on the pitch, total waste of space
Playing no creative players in midfield
Total joke subsitutions, wrong players, wrong time
Losing to the worst team we have play all season
Mickey go please......lets remember you as a good manager, not as a clown, it is as if you want to do everything that is totally wrong. I know football is about opinions, but all think that his choices stink, now we cant all be wrong. Was going to Swindon, not now, rather watch paint dry. How can we be so bad now. I think only Forster played with credit today and guess what ?, he got taken off and loved our 2 ball playing center halfs....boot.....not really Hansen and Lawrenson, again what has happend to Elphick, crap player, they have all gone backwards, so what is that down to ??? Adams........god i need Alcohol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here