• In

Votes: 61 27.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 165 73.0%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
calls for him to go on bbc sport...the argus and even brighton fans f*** OFF ADAMS YOU LITTLE USELESS ****

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I do not understand the critisicm of Adams on the interview was exactl;y right we did play well today, one of our best performances of the season until half time. We lost it after 15 -20 mins of the 2nd half that was when we needed to bring Thornton on as we had gone flat. That was the mistake that Adams White and Booker made between them.

Is it warmer in your parallel universe?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am/was a 'fencer' really. My last game, before today, was Millwall so I went along with an open mind. But we seemed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again. Colchester were nothing special and we could/should have turned them over.

It is all very well saying wait until after the transfer window and judge him then, but we may well be facing an uphill struggle to avoid relegation at that point. We have a better team than our league placing suggests. There are obviously issues if we are conceding so many late goals and it doesn't appear to have been arrested.

I didn't call for McGhee to be sacked and I didn't call for Wilkins to be sacked, but if we were to put in a poor performance against Swindon and not take at least a point from there, then I shall be demanding his resignation. We perhaps had a good opportunity to freshen things up entirely when the board decided to sack Wilkins. I.e. Build a whole new coaching team.

I think the biggest problem is that we have lost our only decent coach (in Wilkins) and have not replaced him.

20 odd games is not a long time in football, but we do not seem to show much sign of turning things around.

Adams OUT?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do not understand the critisicm of Adams on the interview was exactl;y right we did play well today, one of our best performances of the season until half time. We lost it after 15 -20 mins of the 2nd half that was when we needed to bring Thornton on as we had gone flat. That was the mistake that Adams White and Booker made between them.

WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! We did not play well. We strung 7-8 passes together about 4 times. Colchester were rubbish and absolutely there for the taking. We decided that 1-1 would be good enough (Note Mickey - it's not) and you could see them nicking it a mile off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here