Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tickets for the 1st game at wembley

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Turkey said:
f***ing hell was in q fine from 8000 down to 1000 and its crashed on me.

it does seem to remember your position so if you keep trying you eventually get to the enter england fan number page

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gazwag said:
it does seem to remember your position so if you keep trying you eventually get to the enter england fan number page

Cheers, altho at the moment i cant even get into the queue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It hasnt been letting people in the Que for a while now - I fear they're all sold out....

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
what time is the kick-off for this game?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
12-30

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
i got some block in the top, which ones are they shutting off as 30,000 is not being sold for this game?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Total farce.. waited 45 mins to get to the form, had to register for fans number... then get told i've already got one, which is bollocks...
then try to retrieve my number via the link, which says -surprise, surprise - that i don't have one... try registering brand new for one at my parents address and the f*cking thing says there's an error

Total farce

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Jam The Man said:
Total farce.. waited 45 mins to get to the form, had to register for fans number... then get told i've already got one, which is bollocks...
then try to retrieve my number via the link, which says -surprise, surprise - that i don't have one... try registering brand new for one at my parents address and the f*cking thing says there's an error

Total farce

i just used my hotmail address and changed my name from logan to logna and it said that i have 2 tickets on their way.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
no money out of my account, but a confirmation e-mail of some sort.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
DannyBhoy said:
if u have brought tickets via your card,,

then surley money has been taken!!!

usually takes it out after 2-3 days for some reason.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Was in the queue just after 3pm - 2400th or so. Got down to 2300th out of 10,000 when their website crashed, kept trying to refresh but never got it back and then had to get on with some urgent work.

Kept trying the phone number. Finally got passed the engaged tone or the BT message to be told all operators are busy, please try later. God help us if the the FA ever have to handle a big event:angry:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
England U21s sold out
Monday, 12 March 2007.

England v Italy
Under-21 International Friendly
12.30pm, Saturday 24 March 2007
Wembley Stadium

England Under-21s will play Italy in front of 60,000 fans - a new record - after tickets for the first game at Wembley sold out in less than six hours.

Tickets went on sale at 3pm on Monday were all snapped up in quick time. The result is a record crowd, 25,000 more than the previous best set in November 2005 when England drew 1-1 with France at White Hart Lane.

The match will be the second 'ramp-up' event at the new stadium with a 60,000 capacity in order to test facilities and obtain a General Safety Certificate from the London Borough of Brent.

It will also act as an important game for the England side as they build-up to this summer's UEFA European U21 Championship in Holland. The Three Lions, unbeaten for over a year, take on Italy again in their second group game in June.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Keep trying!!! Just got 2 tickets so still available. I used the website but you have to be persistent.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Sorry, forget that. Looks like they really have gone now. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here