Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tickets for the 1st game at wembley

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Turkey said:
I've got three tickets. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
couldn't you have got 4 and given one away on here ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
WembleyMap.jpg

Block 122. :clap2:

Wembley Fans Crash Fa Website Monday March 12, 05:20 PM

Over-eager fans keen to see the first game at the new Wembley Stadium have crashed the Football Association website. Thousands of England supporters logged on to try to buy tickets for the England under 21s game on March 24 but the site buckled under sheer weight of demand. The game will be the first on the new turf and will be held before a maximum crowd of 60,000.

The capacity is 30,000 lower than Wembley can hold for full internationals as the game is being used to test the facilities and for Brent Council to award a safety certificate.

The game is against Italy's U21 team and tickets are priced at £10.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
couldn't you have got 4 and given one away on here ?

A mate ordered them (Ive just got back from work) and he could only afford three. I told him to get as many as possible but he couldn't. Would have taken one of my brothers.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Turkey said:
A mate ordered them (Ive just got back from work) and he could only afford three. I told him to get as many as possible but he couldn't. Would have taken one of my brothers.
blimey... that is a sad tale - a brother misses out because only £32.50 was available and not £42.50... :nono:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
blimey... that is a sad tale - a brother misses out because only £32.50 was available and not £42.50... :nono:

Yeah if I'd known before 1pm that they were available today I'd have given him my credit card. Never mind though if they wanna go there's always ebay and still trying on the main site, altho its off at the mo. Besides one of em has a BHA season ticket.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
I'm just round the corner in Block 140 Row 14... wouldn't be my choice but I don't think that's really the point here...

people trying now can't even get a "Fan Number" at the moment.... :nono:

Block 142 :clap2: row 5

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Everytime i try to log in with my fan number i keep gettingf that my ticketing session time has run out grrrr

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
whats the website for this thing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BULL SHIT. .... I've been trying pretty much non stop since 3 with no luck at all - didnt even get in a que just keep getting that same old FA message - do you have to be some kind of member to the FA site or something?!

If anyone has two or three spare tickets i'll be most grateful...

PM me please...:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How'd you get a fan number???

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
sheebo said:
BULL SHIT. .... I've been trying pretty much non stop since 3 with no luck at all - didnt even get in a que just keep getting that same old FA message - do you have to be some kind of member to the FA site or something?!

If anyone has two or three spare tickets i'll be most grateful...

PM me please...:clap:

likewise, they have stopped taking people in the queue so would appriciate it if someone had any tickets spare, 2 preferably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here