Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tickets for the 1st game at wembley

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Block 542 Row 13, Four tickets in the bag! Looks like there will be a dent in the attendence at Withdean...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Congrats and commiserations as appropriate to those brave NSCers who met the Wembley ticketing fiasco head-on and showed persistence and determination in the face of great adversity... the "Queue Closed" message and constant errors must have put a lot of people off but thanks to the sharing of info on here it seems that a good number of us were successful...

I'm not sure what to think about it but it is definitely an historic "occasion" and should be a good day out

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Given that our season is practically over I'm not fussed about missing BHA V Bradford

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
S'hampton Seagull said:
Block 542 Row 13, Four tickets in the bag! Looks like there will be a dent in the attendence at Withdean...

Perhaps we could all meet up in a chosen pub after the game too see the scores come in?

Looks like its the lowest tier that isn't being used, which is a shame really because it presumably won't look as full on TV.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Turkey said:
Perhaps we could all meet up in a chosen pub after the game too see the scores come in?

Looks like its the lowest tier that isn't being used, which is a shame really because it presumably won't look as full on TV.

We are in block 112 row 19. Isn't that the lowest tier ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Titanic said:
We are in block 112 row 19. Isn't that the lowest tier ?

Our tickets are about here from what I have worked out, which actually appears to be very close to where I was standing in '83 (was the tunnel end in the East ?)

Attachments

• wemb.jpg
    wemb.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Turkey said:

Sounds good, I reckon a pub near Marylebone as it's only a 5-10 min journey from Wembely (Central?) to there.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
TheFA are an absolute joke, I pay £65 for 2 years membership to EF+, and although I know and do not expect priority to under 21 games, we WERE promised advanced sale on the 2 ramp up events, did it happen? Did it f***!

Not overly fussed, as it will be full of prawn sarnie face paint wearing jonny come lately england fans and all the real fans will be in Israel, but it would of been nice to have a chance to buy some.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Springal said:
TheFA are an absolute joke, I pay £65 for 2 years membership to EF+, and although I know and do not expect priority to under 21 games, we WERE promised advanced sale on the 2 ramp up events, did it happen? Did it f***!

Not overly fussed, as it will be full of prawn sarnie face paint wearing jonny come lately england fans and all the real fans will be in Israel, but it would of been nice to have a chance to buy some.

Not bitter then? :lolol:

(Englandfans has always been a joke)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here