Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread of Shame

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
How very sad of you.........3 month ban for Vulture, because he thinks you,re a prick.

I look at all the name-calling on this board and you being called a prick is insignificant. People are called "cnuts", "wankers", told to "f***-off" etc etc etc and no bans............you even use the word "f***" in your post.

However, vulture has merely used the word "prick" in relation to you (I,ll leave it to users of the forum to have their own judgement of whether that applies to you) and in your capacity of Moderator (already you have banned more people than any other moderator, giving an indication of a power-mad lunatic...?) you have decided on a THREE MONTH BAN....!

Very sad of you.

Why do you even bother being associated with this forum....? All the other moderators are memorable for their viewpoints.......and their posts.

You however...........are who exactly...? What is your purpose in life...? Buggered if I can see it..!
Exactly how I see it too, if he wasn't a mod would he have even bothered reporting Vultures post ? Probably not !
But seeing as he is a mod, he decides its worth a ban, yet reading through the board there are far worst insults and threats that go unpunished.
Why does e77 feel so "trigger happy" was he bullied at school ? Did he fail in his police application or worse still is he a Steward ? He is almost certainly a jobsworth and a very unfair jobsworth at that !

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
You can't find it now, but back in 'Griffengate' he completley let go against Pakistani's, British Blacks, and East euro's.
As mentioned above, his unhealthy obsession with younger posters (1066 in particular) was scary.

IMO, Any of the above, was effectively a case awaiting sentance.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
e77, no offence like, but sort yourself out, I think it's time someone looked at taking your mod powers away because to me it seems you like showing off and using them just a little too much...

Now, I know there's no insults there but I dare say you are going to slap a 3/6/12 month ban on me for that?...

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
e77, no offence like, but sort yourself out, I think it's time someone looked at taking your mod powers away because to me it seems you like showing off and using them just a little too much...

Now, I know there's no insults there but I dare say you are going to slap a 3/6/12 month ban on me for that?...
:bowdown:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

I have to agree 3 months is very harsh and e77 does seem to like giving out bans.And the threat of a lifetime ban seems way ott to me.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How on earth do we get rid of E77....?

We,re not allowed to start a thread about him......as that's just the excuse he needs to give out yet more bans.

Surely the other mods are embarrassed by him....?

Would he not be better, patrolling Brightonfans.com..............?

Vulture asked for that. If he's going to risk pushing the boundaries by calling a mod a prick AND questioning said mods reading skills, what does he expect? A slap on the wrist and told not to do it again?

After what happened last week, of course that's not going to happen. Hopefully he'll think about what he did over the next three months and be full of remorse and become one of NSC's finest posters.!!!!! :jester:

Who am I kidding, the first day he's back from his ban, he'll launch in with some tirade that'll get him banned for life. :clap2::clap2:

Taking this post seriously - none of us should have to dodge calling mods anything less or more than any regular poster on here. New posters shouldn't have to worry about which of us is a mod and which isn't, and neither should seasoned, quality posters like myself.

Mods ought to be moderated, and I don't mean like that weird period when they were banning themselves either.

That's not to suggest that vulture or anyone else ought to be re-instated all the same.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
How on earth do we get rid of E77....?

We,re not allowed to start a thread about him......as that's just the excuse he needs to give out yet more bans.

Surely the other mods are embarrassed by him....?

Would he not be better, patrolling Brightonfans.com..............?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
none of us should have to dodge calling mods anything less or more than any regular poster on here. New posters shouldn't have to worry about which of us is a mod and which isn't, and neither should seasoned, quality posters like myself.

Mods ought to be moderated, and I don't mean like that weird period when they were banning themselves either.

I quite agree.

Are the Moderators better people...? Do they have blue blood running through their veins...?

Vulture was banned because he referred to E77 as a prick. This was obviously seen by said "prick" at 21.34..and I quote his post...."f*** it, I am biting".

Just 3 minutes later, and I suggest in a fit of pique akin to a 5 year old, at 21.37 he bans vulture for 3 months, PLUS the threat (such an obnoxious bully is E77) of a life ban when vulture returns.

The reasons E77 gave in his moderating decision for the lengthy ban AND threat, was for, and I quote........... "previously doing the sort of posts that almost caused NSC to close".

Now say what you want, but I think the reasons given were E77s temper getting the better of him, and the reasons given in his "moderating Decsions" are nothing more than those of a conniving liar, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to continue as a moderator.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I quite agree.

Are the Moderators better people...? Do they have blue blood running through their veins...?

Vulture was banned because he referred to E77 as a prick. This was obviously seen by said "prick" at 21.34..and I quote his post...."f*** it, I am biting".

Just 3 minutes later, and I suggest in a fit of pique akin to a 5 year old, at 21.37 he bans vulture for 3 months, PLUS the threat (such an obnoxious bully is E77) of a life ban when vulture returns.

The reasons E77 gave in his moderating decision for the lengthy ban AND threat, was for, and I quote........... "previously doing the sort of posts that almost caused NSC to close".

Now say what you want, but I think the reasons given were E77s temper getting the better of him, and the reasons given in his "moderating Decsions" are nothing more than those of a conniving liar, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to continue as a moderator.

100% agree

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've only just seen this and don't know any of the details behind it.

However the poster who has been banned has had numerous bans on NSC. I know for a fact that on many other forums, after repeatedly flouting the rules as has been the case here, he would no longer be welcome and would long since have been permanently banned.

I stand by NSC's moderators in that I believe they always do what they believe is best for the community. However - do we get it wrong on occasion? Of course we do - we're only human after all. Additionally, without spending a considerable time trawling back through posts, we may not have a complete picture available on which to form a judgement. But we try our best and it's largely a thankless job that, in all honesty, most people would not want.

Anyway, I'll take a look at this particular case when I get the chance, but I will say that it is now the time that I seriously have to question why we allow serial offenders to come back to NSC. As I say, most other forums would soon rid themselves of such types permanently.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

However the poster who has been banned has had numerous bans on NSC. I know for a fact that on many other forums, after repeatedly flouting the rules as has been the case here, he would no longer be welcome and would long since have been permanently banned.

I stand by NSC's moderators in that I believe they always do what they believe is best for the community. However - do we get it wrong on occasion? Of course we do - we're only human after all. Additionally, without spending a considerable time trawling back through posts, we may not have a complete picture available on which to form a judgement. But we try our best and it's largely a thankless job that, in all honesty, most people would not want.

Anyway, I'll take a look at this particular case when I get the chance, but I will say that it is now the time that I seriously have to question why we allow serial offenders to come back to NSC. As I say, most other forums would soon rid themselves of such types permanently.

Bozza,

Very well put.But e77 is a mod that seems to enjoy banning people.And as cjd has said in his above posts he has banned Vulture out of spite.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I certainly would appreciate a review of this particular banning.

Recurring offenses are a problem...........and I think are usually dealt with reasonably fairly. You commit the crime, you do the time..........and that's it.

However, in this case, the length of ban is (IMHO) ridiculous and its reasons for it bring disrepute upon all the moderators.

Vulture is a passionate Albion supporter and to issue this draconian ban at this possibly exciting time in Albions history, where for many as well as vulture, NSC is our link to the rumours , fun, insults and general enjoyment of all things Albion related.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Coming back as another poster, Father Christmas in this case, does nothing to help me sympathize with posters who have had their posting rights taken away.

Not least of all it creates more work which I could do without quite frankly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here