Thread of Shame

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
2 of the boards best posters get 10 days bans for having a laugh and spanish seagulls not even a ban for starting a thread about another user with abuse in the thread..???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ban him, ban him, a chance perhaps for Hitony or Hiney to move of the bottom of the Ban Table

Hiney will try and ban him, but will spill coffee on his keyboard before he manages it and Hitony will still be trying to find the thread long after E77 or El Pres have done the dirty deed.

I blame Bozza for failing to instill a bit of discipline and passion.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3196807 said:
Das Reich got a YEAR'S ban :ohmy: I missed that, wot 'appened?

Banned by El Presidente:
Das Reich One year ban
Following a detailed review of posts from this person, the following was noted. Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism etc.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Das Reich got a YEAR'S ban :ohmy: I missed that, wot 'appened?

I think the moderators decided to look through his past posts and slapped a ban on him. Some might say it was a little harsh.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
2 of the boards best posters get 10 days bans for having a laugh and spanish seagulls not even a ban for starting a thread about another user with abuse in the thread..???

I think that was because I asked him not to be banned. Theads about me just boost my ego :lol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Uncle S will be absolutely SEETHING.

That's nothing. Ladbrokes, Paddy Power and William Hill will be going mad too! None of his tips to cash in on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here