Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread of Shame

Let's all laugh at....Safeway, Uncle Spielberg, Das Reich, Public School Boy, The Ringleader, Ostrich, Lips, csider, vulture, Uninvited guest, selhurst wonderland, BHAboi, Edmundo, Chrystal Palace, Guinness Dave, BarkingDog, Pork Sword
Pot Noodles for Everyone, LG12, Super Neils Sash Army, and Duke.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i dont know anybody who has been banned , i only mix with the arse lickers im afraid.

I personally know somebody who has been banned :wink: and also reprimanded for posting pics that had to be removed. :rolleyes:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Banned by El Presidente:
Das Reich One year ban
Following a detailed review of posts from this person, the following was noted. Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism etc.

Shiver me timbers! And all he was was Coventry Gull's gimp! :ohmy:

Does anyone (who understands computers better than me) know if DR can just register a new account on here or is it his IP(?) that is banned?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Shiver me timbers! And all he was was Coventry Gull's gimp! :ohmy:

Does anyone (who understands computers better than me) know if DR can just register a new account on here or is it his IP(?) that is banned?

Osterich's account was given a lifetime ban from my research due to him admitting he had 2 accounts.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Banned by El Presidente:
Das Reich One year ban
Following a detailed review of posts from this person, the following was noted. Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism etc.

well, that seems to cover most bannable offences...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Uncle S will be absolutely SEETHING.

Its a well known fact that Uncle S has to offload all his thoughts regularly or else he will go in to mental meltdown.. after 10 days his brain will be like deep fried Mozzarella !

Prepare for the Mother of All Flounces when he comes back !:yahoo:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Couldn't Das apologise profusely,and return as NDR?:angel:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
UPDATE - Thread of Shame
The list of Shame for the season:

Vulture - 3 Month Ban - 03-11-09
Safeway - 10 Day Ban -03-11-09
Uncle Spielberg - 10 Day Ban -03-11-09
Das Reich - 1 year ban - 29-10-09
Public School Boy - 3 month ban - 29-10-09
Lucky Boy Farang - 1 year ban - 29-10-09
The Ringleader - 28 days - 27-10-09
Ostrich - life time ban - 26-10-09
Lips - life time ban - 20-10-09
csider - 1 month ban - 06-10-09
vulture - 28 days - 01-10-09
univited guest - 1 month ban - 22-09-09
selhurst wonderland - 2 weeks ban 12-09-09
BHAboi - 28 days - 12-09-09
Edmundo - 7 days - 10-09-09
Chrystal Palace Banned - 7 days - 06-09-2009
Guinness Dave - 1 night - 27-08-09
BarkingDog - 2 week ban - 27-08-09
Pork Sword - Lifetime (i think) 23-08-09
Pot Noodles for Everyone - 2 week ban 22-08-09
LG12 - 2 week ban - 21-08-09
Super Neils Sash Army - 7 day ban - 21-08-09
Duke - 7 day ban - 14-08-09
Das Reich - 7 day ban -11-08-09

Moderator Ban Table:

E77 banned 9
El Presidente 4
Bozza banned 3
Lord Bracknell banned 3
Hiney banned 1
Hitony banned 1

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
f*** it, I am biting.

Prehaps if you stopped being an emo bitch you would be a bit more level headed. Just because Coventry Seagull envokes sharia law and forgives a miscreant doesn't really figure in it when you are trying to set a STANDARD.

You could get all sorts of forum wallies forgiving each other for this and that now, it should be judged on other criteria than a gladitorial show of thumbs.

I see that one of those banned is still posting with their other account.:dunce:

You make the keystone cops look competant.:thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They all seem to be handing out straight reds as well .
No yellows , no cautions ?
I reckon E77 must of reffed a few of our games this season .

I reckon Bracknell and Hiney busted him out of Drusillas zoo and stuck him in front of a puter with a row of bananas across the top of the monitor and left him to it.

With e77, Hiney and Hitoney its like watching the progeny of the 3 stooges. Probably spawned, definatley hatched.:lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
f*** it, I am biting.

How very sad of you.........3 month ban for Vulture, because he thinks you,re a prick.

I look at all the name-calling on this board and you being called a prick is insignificant. People are called "cnuts", "wankers", told to "f***-off" etc etc etc and no bans............you even use the word "f***" in your post.

However, vulture has merely used the word "prick" in relation to you (I,ll leave it to users of the forum to have their own judgement of whether that applies to you) and in your capacity of Moderator (already you have banned more people than any other moderator, giving an indication of a power-mad lunatic...?) you have decided on a THREE MONTH BAN....!

Very sad of you.

Why do you even bother being associated with this forum....? All the other moderators are memorable for their viewpoints.......and their posts.

You however...........are who exactly...? What is your purpose in life...? Buggered if I can see it..!

Last edited:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
How very sad of you.........3 month ban for Vulture, because he thinks you're a prick.

Vulture asked for that. If he's going to risk pushing the boundaries by calling a mod a prick AND questioning said mods reading skills, what does he expect? A slap on the wrist and told not to do it again?

After what happened last week, of course that's not going to happen. Hopefully he'll think about what he did over the next three months and be full of remorse and become one of NSC's finest posters.!!!!! :jester:

Who am I kidding, the first day he's back from his ban, he'll launch in with some tirade that'll get him banned for life. :clap2::clap2:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I quite like some of Vultures posts and he seems to genuinely have a passion for the Albion, however his bullying of certain younger posters is way over the top sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here