Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thought your guy was richer than this.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would hardly call it expense. Evidently we're a drop in the ocean.

Your right though. The Liebherr family might be dis interested. However we have a trust fund to keep us going for now. The will etc has yet to reveal which person actually owns the club but either it will be someone who takes his ideas forward or it will be someone who makes sure it gets sold to someone reputable.
How can you call it a paltry trust fund when you dont know how much it is. Trust me its enough to keep us going and get us in the Champ. Face it you know were going places and arent kept in the dark about where the money's coming from.
You aren't kept in the dark about where the money comes from, yeah, but you don't know who owns you or if they give even the slightest f***, you say you've got a trust fund which doesn't seem to have been reported in any media anywhere, but you've no idea how much that's worth if it exists. Yeah, clearly we should all be green with envy that you were going places (presumably before your owner carked it), I would be if I didn't have as much interest in your club as your next owner probably will. None. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I don't really care who is the richest of the two to be honest, I'm just pleased that my club is being backed by someone who is unquestionably a big fan.

This. Bloom HAS money and is a FAN.

Match made in heaven really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here