Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thought your guy was richer than this.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Good reading, I simply pointed out he could have been loaned the money and you pointed out it was not realistic, it is a valid question though as far as im concerned, where did the £100m come from, because I can't see any activities that would make him as rich as he is, I reckon that valuation is pretty accurate.

oi reckons he got one of them secured loans from Ocean Finance.

:facepalm:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
does it matter how much he is worth? as long as he has enough to keep us competitive i couldnt give a f*** where he is on that list

amazing how one southampton supporter can come along, make a comment about bloom not being a billionaire and everyone totally flips out

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It is not a valid question at all. We have no right to know how much Tony Bloom is worth, or where his wealth comes from. What we have a right to know is his dealings with the football club, and we have been told (and I have no reason to doubt the club on this) that he has given the money to the club as an interest free convertible loan, to either be paid back over the period 2013-2023 or at the end of this period to be converted into shares.

When a man owes 75% of our club, it is in our interest to know as much as possible about him. I mean how much do we know about him? Not a lot at all really.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When a man owes 75% of our club, it is in our interest to know as much as possible about him. I mean how much do we know about him? Not a lot at all really.
We know that he has been an avid Brighton fan since he was at school, that other members of his own family have all been on the board in the past, and that he's clearly got enough cash to have had Falmer built for the club.

That'll do me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We know that he has been an avid Brighton fan since he was at school, that other members of his own family have all been on the board in the past, and that he's clearly got enough cash to have had Falmer built for the club.

That'll do me.

Back of the net.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Either way I feel more confident with TB in control than I would the family of a dead foreigner even if he isn't as rich :shrug:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
At least bloom is on his own and not a whole family:laugh:
Im sure bloom is worth a heck of a lot more than 50 million although he's just spent 93 million on a beautiful stadium.

I reckon he maybe worth 300-400 million:thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do us a favour HustpierpointSeagulls and give me that
digging-a-hole.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
TB's fortune is a guesstimate. He isn't foolish enough to have it all stuck here in the UK , its probably scattered all over the world in various tax havens.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Most of his business activities are in the Middle East.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

That'll do me.

Pretty sure it was you that told me Archer is a BHA fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here