Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Have you read it? "Cautiously we value Bloom at £50m..."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also the maths isnt right.

They say he has injected £80m into a stadium but only worth £50m?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i quite like the fact he is no better off than the average brighton supporter , good on him for declaring everything :facepalm:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
yeah but he's a gambler... probably £50m one day, £200m the next and £170m the next etc etc ... they just caught him on a bad day! :ohmy:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He is the reason this country is going down the drain. Rich people think they can pretend they haven't got multi millions so they don't have to pay tax. Sickening.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
and your backer is?.....oh yea DEAD

If you go to that bit where it says "1-5" you'll see

"Liebherr fortune is reckoned to be worth £3 billion. His family have pledged to continue his good work for the Saints, whose sights are set no lower than promotion to the Championship this season."

All I was doing was asking a simple questions. Knew there would be the odd pleb who took offense .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

"Liebherr fortune is reckoned to be worth £3 billion. His family have pledged to continue his good work for the Saints, whose sights are set no lower than promotion to the Championship this season."

All I was doing was asking a simple questions. Knew there would be the odd pleb who took offense .

Its hardly "good work". Unless their good work was sacking pardew...in which case, they are doing a f***ing marvellous job!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I come in peace, not to gloat but I thought your man was a billionaire or something. He's in at #64.

Hold on there sport. All you need to know is that our Tone is considerably richer than yow. :thumbsup:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Its hardly "good work". Unless their good work was sacking pardew...in which case, they are doing a f***ing marvellous job!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Liebherr family obviously didnt sack AP did they. This task was delegated. Who knows why he went? but it clearly was for a good reason. Anyway NA has got us playing better football.

Oh dear some of you really are touchy arent you.

Basically it's because no-one has any idea what most people on the list are worth, they are guesses based on the possible value of declared assets. Look for example at Peter Coates, 23rd in the list with a fortune estimated at £500m. Talking about bet365, which he owns, they say "As a debt-free operation, it should be worth £450m even in today's market", i.e. "we have no idea but we're guessing based on turnover". Because Bloom's known companies have a net worth of £18.3m they have plucked £50m out of the air. A valuation of £50m seems very low, given that he has invested c£100m in the football club, but I suppose that these journalists can only go on what they see. I can't believe he's spent two-thirds of his personal fortune on the club though!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Liebherr family obviously didnt sack AP did they. This task was delegated. Who knows why he went? but it clearly was for a good reason. Anyway NA has got us playing better football.

Oh dear some of you really are touchy arent you.

Not at all touchy....feely maybe, but not touchy.

Are you seriously saying that they were not consulted in the sacking of the "public face" of your football club.

I may be feely, but I am not nieve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here