Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This ref is an absolute ****

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
51 yellow cards and 3 reds in 13 games, suggests he is a 24 carat prick.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I have seen Gavin Ward ref a few matches before in his rather recent history. To say he is shite would be an understatement. Work commitments, and text updates from a friend who was in the South Stand tonight, along with radio commentary underlines him as a complete and utter SLICE.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think the ref thought it was a basketball game the amount of Charlton handballs he let go - including the one leading up to their first goal. Him and the linesman were an absolute disgrace.

retards.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well I make it 2-0 to Albion if the ref had been even half way competent tonight.

Wrong decision 1: Awarding the very dubious free kick that led to Charltons first goal - compounded by booking the wrong Albion player (I am led to believe)

Wrong decision 2: Missed the blatant handball by a charlton player in the build up to their second

Wrong decision 3: Denying Albion an obvious penalty 2 minutes into the second half

Wrong decision 4: Disallowing Albions goal for a push on their 'keeper.

f***ing ludicrous. The FA want fans and players to respect referees? Well all the time they employ wankers like Ward they can go f*** themselves.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The thing that really pissed me off was the amount of time he wasted every time he gave a foul explaining the decision to the players. Just get the f*** on with it were not there to watch the fecking REF :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well I make it 2-0 to Albion if the ref had been even half way competent tonight.

Wrong decision 1: Awarding the very dubious free kick that led to Charltons first goal - compounded by booking the wrong Albion player (I am led to believe)

Wrong decision 2: Missed the blatant handball by a charlton player in the build up to their second

Wrong decision 3: Denying Albion an obvious penalty 2 minutes into the second half

Wrong decision 4: Disallowing Albions goal for a push on their 'keeper.

f***ing ludicrous. The FA want fans and players to respect referees? Well all the time they employ wankers like Ward they can go f*** themselves.

f***ing Barmy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here