Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This ref is an absolute ****

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
PS. My apologies to anyone in the vicinity of D block, S91 who was offended tonight by my rather loud and "colourful" language towards the ref. I kinda lost it.

Is that the seat next to the aisle?

I was the inconsiderate sod who made everyone stand up when I desperately needed a piss just after Charlton scored their second.

My apologies.

PS It wasn't that colourful, but it was accurate.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There was someone in block b with very colourful language directed at the ref. Even my ipod wasn't enough to drown him out.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I do feel we have more than our fare share of Alex Fergusons amongst our support because apart from the odd game we have blamed the referee for almost every defeat..when we all know that currently the defence would struggle against a sunday league u16 outfit.....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A number of us thought the lino on the South Stand side appeared to play the advantage and put his flag down when the ball crossed the line for a throw in the second half. Certainly looked like it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tactics let us down - where the f*** was our right mid for most of the game??!?!? and so did dire defending and poor goalkeeping, oh and our attack was pretty shambolic as well.

Apart from that though, we were alright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here