Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the skill that Michel Jackson truly had...AWESOME!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
All the kids were, male, slim, white or hispanic and in a narrow age range.

This isn't someone who "just likes kids", its someone who profiles as a pedo. ask any copper.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
All the kids were, male, slim, white or hispanic and in a narrow age range.

This isn't someone who "just likes kids", its someone who profiles as a pedo. ask any copper.

once a peado always a peado so why is that 30 kids said MJ didnt rape them and 3 did and it soo happened their parents needed money. and clapham im positive he did

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I was responding en masse to many earlier comments you make about your view. ?

I have no idea what that means.

You asked anotyher person to grow up beacuse of a comment they made, yet you are unwilling to take a considered viewpoint yourself - i don't get it?

Why is my view not considered ? Because it differs from yours ?

I believe any postings I have made relate to the act of sleeping in the same bed as a teenage boy. Which was admitted in the Bashir interview.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
I have no idea what that means.

Why is my view not considered ? Because it differs from yours ?

I believe any postings I have made relate to the act of sleeping in the same bed as a teenage boy. Which was admitted in the Bashir interview.

where is this going? and besides shouldnt there be an element of intent for rapee?

Last edited:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
His mother did and as part of her evidence said she hadn't seen her son for 11 years.

Didn't they sneak him in round the back or something ?

haha from what i know he was at the hearing but doubt he was being threatned by any crazy MJ fans since he lives in a New York apartment and from what i've heard his mum testifyd in the defence for MJ

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
once a peado always a peado so why is that 30 kids said MJ didnt rape them and 3 did and it soo happened their parents needed money. and clapham im positive he did

Why would a nonce or rapist rape every kid/woman they come across? oh and who doesn't need the money?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
haha from what i know he was at the hearing but doubt he was being threatned by any crazy MJ fans since he lives in a New York apartment and from what i've heard his mum testifyd in the defence for MJ

"from what you know....." ?

Jordy Chandler wasn't at the trial because he refused to testify. He left the country in case he was subpoenaed.

You havent got a clue what you are talking about have you ?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
"from what you know....." ?

Jordy Chandler wasn't at the trial because he refused to testify. He left the country in case he was subpoenaed.

You havent got a clue what you are talking about have you ?

i've reaad articles that have said jordan chandler testifed in 2005 soo i do kno what im talking about wether these articles are reliable or not is anotha matta and looney why is it all the kids hu were 'raped' seeked money instead of 'justice'?

i've reaad articles that have said jordan chandler testifed in 2005 soo i do kno what im talking about wether these articles are reliable or not is anotha matta and looney why is it all the kids hu were 'raped' seeked money instead of 'justice'?

u luvin jackson butt i fink u iz a spellin an gramma hater.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Last one did didn't he ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
i've reaad articles that have said jordan chandler testifed in 2005 soo i do kno what im talking about

You read something that isn't true (or misread something) and post it on here as fact.

Under what definition is that knowing what you are talking about ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here