Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the skill that Michel Jackson truly had...AWESOME!!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Miming a song he didn't write.

Not always quite the genius people make him out to be.

Whilst the miming bit is probably right, to be fair he wrote the vast majority of his catalogue

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Actually on second thoughts, he is actually NOT miming for the vast majority of that performance...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I doubt we'll ever see a genius of his stature again. People are always quick to point out his faults, but I'm a believer that if you give so much to the world you can get away with WHATEVER you want.

So if Fred West had written Bohemian Rhapsody.........

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Actually on second thoughts, he is actually NOT miming for the vast majority of that performance...

Doubt it, sounds like a "live" performance was recorded as not to look complete ridiculous as he leaping about.

Somewhat undermines your theory that Jackson only mimed when he was dancing.

That's my problem with him to be honest, I would love to see some footage of him actually singing live in his prime, but I'm yet to see any.

Last edited:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Doubt it, sounds like a "live" performance was recorded as not to look complete ridiculous as he leaping about.

That's my problem with him to be honest, I would love to see some footage of him actually singing live in his prime, but I'm yet to see any.

let me show you with the jackson 5 and you need to stop hating

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
let me show you with the jackson 5 and you need to stop hating

Hating? I seen him sing live with the Jackson 5 ta.

Jackson had a talent, there is no doubt. But when somebody moves into the type of super stardom he inhabited, more times than not it's downhill from there.

The infatuation he and his monster of a PR machine expected from a fan like yourself wouldn't have exactly helped him get a grip on reality either.

I struggle to understand how people like yourself elevate such an obviously frail and psychologically flawed person to a god like status, based on a few albums and videos.

It's very very odd.

Last edited:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Hating? I seen him sing live with the Jackson 5 ta.

Jackson had a talent, there is no doubt. But when somebody moves into the type of super stardom he inhabited, more times than not it's downhill from there.

The infatuation he and his monster of a PR machine expected from a fan like yourself wouldn't have exactly helped him get a grip on reality either.

I struggle to understand how people like yourself elevate such an obviously frail and psychologically flawed person to a god like status, based on a few albums and videos.

It's very very odd.

since when did i say michael was like a god? he like EVERYONE has a flaw and yes michael was goood but a god nooo not even near and you seem to be mo obsessed with him than i do you even startd a thread about him the other day but for the sake of everyone on this board lets not start arguing

ps you're sayin this based on youtube videos

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
since when did i say michael was like a god? he like EVERYONE has a flaw and yes michael was goood but a god nooo not even near and you seem to be mo obsessed with him than i do you even startd a thread about him the other day but for the sake of everyone on this board lets not start arguing

Oh dear.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The geeky geezer who does the Sunday am politics show, Andrew Marr, astutely pointed out that the person claiming murder was oddly trying to look as sexy and professionally sale-able as possible in this attention-grabbing story. Sick stuff when it's Latoya his sister, cashing in before he's cold.

I agree, but I think he is cold by now.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

LOL.. can't believe you can't 'hear' that he's singing live in that clip!

As for footage of him live in his prime:

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/4929643/Michael-Jackson-Live-In-Bucharest/Product.html

Probably plenty of rips of that DVD concert on YouTube

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

ps you're sayin this based on youtube videos

You call getting pre pubescent boys drunk on "Jesus Juice" then molesting them a flaw??:shootself

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
You call getting pre pubescent boys drunk on "Jesus Juice" then molesting them a flaw??:shootself

Not guilty, in a court of law, on all ten counts - actual and conspiring. Please do go ahead and shoot yourself...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Typical starstruck American Jury.

OJ anyone?

LOL you really do know f*ck all about this don't you!?
OJ was found GUILTY in a civil court...

I know you are a Palace fan, but are you capable of reading? Or is it you just don't want to consider that everything in the Daily Star might not be true?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here