Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the skill that Michel Jackson truly had...AWESOME!!!!

NMH OWNED :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, those on the side of a nonce who excused his behaviour by blubbering that he was molested by his dad - they own me alright :laugh:

You people keep your dodgy agendas up for The Virgin Michael (even his own sister readily accused him), and I'll laugh at your weak attempts to defend the NONCE.

Deluded is an understatement, and Unclued Spielberk is the horizontal champion of delusion.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i've reaad articles that have said jordan chandler testifed in 2005 soo i do kno what im talking about wether these articles are reliable or not is anotha matta and looney why is it all the kids hu were 'raped' seeked money instead of 'justice'?

Oooh I missed all this.

What does this sentence mean, please?

He was DEFINITELY a PAEDO.

i've reaad articles that have said jordan chandler testifed in 2005 soo i do kno what im talking about wether these articles are reliable or not is anotha matta and looney why is it all the kids hu were 'raped' seeked money instead of 'justice'?

Good point Commander.

Let's get the facts straight at least Bhafcman, and not paper over the earthquake-sized cracks with piffle you spew so readily in defending a nonce - the kid was accusing him, not blackmailing him. Jacko stood accused, and he then presented so much money to buy the family away, that they decided to accept and drop the case. If they HAD been requesting money at ANY point in the affair, Jacko could have simply claimed blackmail and got off - even putting them in the dock instead

Ever wonder why every other rich pop star isn't getting accused of paedophilia by fake victims??
Go on, say it's only because Jacko slept in the same bed as children, I just DARE you.

Now, at risk of being rude - why don't you just f*** yourself right off you utter boring twat - you are defending the side of a fiddler WAY beyond the facts, beyond what you even can possibly know shite about, and it's transparently obvious you are ONLY doing it because Michael Jackson is a famous black entertainer.
I'm only mildly curious about the hidden agenda - like you bought his records and told everyone he was your idol? You are yourself, black? (some defend every fellow black miscreant to the hilt despite the weight of evidence - see also OJ Simpson, also cleared of a crime he obviously committed because he could afford to pay enough), or perhaps you work for a recording/publishing company that depends on his name?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Good point Commander.

Let's get the facts straight at least Bhafcman, and not paper over the earthquake-sized cracks with piffle you spew so readily in defending a nonce - the kid was accusing him, not blackmailing him. Jacko stood accused, and he then presented so much money to buy the family away, that they decided to accept and drop the case. If they HAD been requesting money at ANY point in the affair, Jacko could have simply claimed blackmail and got off - even putting them in the dock instead

Ever wonder why every other rich pop star isn't getting accused of paedophilia by fake victims??
Go on, say it's only because Jacko slept in the same bed as children, I just DARE you.

Now, at risk of being rude - why don't you just f*** yourself right off you utter boring twat - you are defending the side of a fiddler WAY beyond the facts, beyond what you even can possibly know shite about, and it's transparently obvious you are ONLY doing it because Michael Jackson is a famous black entertainer.
I'm only mildly curious about the hidden agenda - like you bought his records and told everyone he was your idol? You are yourself, black? (some defend every fellow black miscreant to the hilt despite the weight of evidence - see also OJ Simpson, also cleared of a crime he obviously committed because he could afford to pay enough), or perhaps you work for a recording/publishing company that depends on his name?

the sheer intensity of this....plus the fact you have over 21 THOUSAND POSTS makes me come to the scientific conclusion that you are a LONELY SMELLY MAN.

the sheer intensity of this....plus the fact you have over 21 THOUSAND POSTS makes me come to the scientific conclusion that you are a LONELY SMELLY MAN.

"Intensity" is what is required to hammer home the point with people who are so ready to ignore the obvious in some weird support of an accused ("oh but he's famous") paedo.

You input though, has absolutely nowt to do with anything, and 8,700 posts doesn't make you stink better.
So, do go and screw yourself, moron.

Last edited:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009

:lol::lol: i agree with all of that and NHM you're quite clearly a lonely **** jacko's insurance company paid the chandler's to drop the lawsuit not to testify soo stop being C*** and find out what actually happened for yourself instead of wanking ova some tabloid shit and OJ simpson was guilty you don't have to be black or white to establish that and why the attack on black people did a black person recently beat your arse? unlike you i got a life and i'm gonna go live it instead of crying and insulting people over the internet go make friends or something and while you're at it read a non bias view (i give the link sumwhere on this thread)of what happened. rant over

:lol::lol: i agree with all of that and NHM you're quite clearly a lonely **** jacko's insurance company paid the chandler's to drop the lawsuit not to testify soo stop being C*** and find out what actually happened for yourself instead of wanking ova some tabloid shit and OJ simpson was guilty you don't have to be black or white to establish that and why the attack on black people did a black person recently beat your arse? unlike you i got a life and i'm gonna go live it instead of crying and insulting people over the internet go make friends or something and while you're at it read a non bias view (i give the link sumwhere on this thread)of what happened. rant over

Whatever you think I am, I am happier to be me than you, that's a fo'sho.
There is not a "non bias view" in existence, so that wraps that one of your many allusions in an instant.
I have no issues with black people, but it was only curious that there WAS a weight of support for OJ from that quarter, despite all evidence (and that he ran for the Mex border when the ob sought to detain his ass). I suppose his support included many who didn't want to see a 'brother' tarred to the hilt with the guilt.

I don't care WHO of Jacko's side paid out, it was on Jackson's behest, and even his own sis knew enough to be reviled.

Once more, in block caps, because you are patently exceedingly dim - NO INNOCENT MAN WOULD PAY THAT ACCUSATION TO GO AWAY!

Do you now relate to that concept or understand its' pointy implication?
No, I thought not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here