Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the skill that Michel Jackson truly had...AWESOME!!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Well that's exactly the point isn't it and we come back to rather stupid practice of paying people off...

I've already stated the trial looked a but suspect, but as for the previous allegations we'll never know because he simply got his wallet out.

Rather stupid don't you think ?

The ironic thing is that because Chandler was a witness in the trial, he breached his pay out rules and now has to return millions...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just had a glance at that... will make interesting reading for those who claim to be in the know, but actually know sod all..

That said those who have already made their mind up will hardly give a toss though...

Sorry, but whatever I thought about it - a fan site like is unlikely going to change my mind either way.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No-one thinks it's ok.. the point being made is that many wont even consider that maybe NOTHING untoward happened at all...i can't prove it as much as you can't either.

I know who was the in the abusive position in the relationship. Who choose to put themselves in that position. And who put the vulnerable person in that position. And the whole thing stinks. And if it were you or I there would not be much benefit of the doubt about.

But he danced and sang well - so that is ok.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Sorry, but whatever I thought about it - a fan site like is unlikely going to change my mind either way.

if you can read it says by a non fan and its by someone who attended all the court hearings and has inside sources about all the cases but not suprised that someone who hates mj is running away from the truth

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

As mentioned - not a fan site...unless i'm being incredibly naiive.. which is possible as there are lots of those sorts on here too! :lolol:

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Touche - maybe when you grow up, you'll have the intelligence to stop being so blinkered as you are making us out to be...

lool you tell him. all im saying is take 30 mins of your time to just read this website as it's from someone who couldnt give a s... about MJ but like many finds it unfair that people think his a child molester when he isn't.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyway, I'm interested in this Chandler re-paying millions (seriously)

He never gave evidence in the trial, he left the country didn't he ?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
on the website i gave link to they made an agreement (jackson and chandler) never to talk about it in public only in court and if im right chandler was in court in 2005 however he now lives in New York .soo you gonna bother to read the link clapham?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Anyway, I'm interested in this Chandler re-paying millions (seriously)

He never gave evidence in the trial, he left the country didn't he ?
Yeah he gave evidence as part of the few days when Brett Barnes, Mac Culkin and the other lad were called in...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Touche - maybe when you grow up, you'll have the intelligence to stop being so blinkered as you are making us out to be...

I do not think I have written anything other than has been admitted by Jackson himself.

I said to grow up because Clapham has denied being a MJ hater - but is continally accused of being so. Hmmmmm. Sounds familiar.

I am not making you out to be anything am I ? At what point have I said anything childish ?

Jam - that is a bizarre posting.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
on the website i gave link to they made an agreement (jackson and chandler) never to talk about it in public only in court and if im right chandler was in court in 2005 however he now lives in New York .soo you gonna bother to read the link clapham?

Where's the bit that he appeared in court in 2005 ?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I do not think I have written anything other than has been admitted by Jackson himself.

I said to grow up because Clapham has denied being a MJ hater - but is continally accused of being so. Hmmmmm. Sounds familiar.

I am not making you out to be anything am I ? At what point have I said anything childish ?

Jam - that is a bizarre posting.

I was responding en masse to many earlier comments you make about your view. You asked anotyher person to grow up beacuse of a comment they made, yet you are unwilling to take a considered viewpoint yourself - i don't get it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here