Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you'd like to say to the person behind you at Falmer ...

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
... but don't particularly want to get into a public argument.

Here are mine.

1. What kind of supporter hopes his own players (Barnes and Navarro) have "serious injuries" when they go down?
2. Our manager is not called "Gus Poyay".
3. Our number 15 is not called "Vincente".
4. When you describe our play as "absolute rubbish", are you comparing it to the glory years at Gillingham or the Premier highlights you presumably lap up on Match of the Day?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Here are mine.

1. What kind of supporter hopes his own players (Barnes and Navarro) have "serious injuries" when they go down?
4. When you describe our play as "absolute rubbish", are you comparing it to the glory years at Gillingham or the Premier highlights you presumably lap up on Match of the Day?

this except number 2

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Here are mine.

Think you might be next to me :0)

1) I like your passion.
2) Keep singing, it's good.
3) You certainly understand football and in particular the style of play Gus uses.
4) Please stop kicking the back of my seat.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Have a haircut. Please.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I couldn't possibly comment as the person behind me is an occasional poster on here :whistle:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** the Tories!

My Tory voting father sits behind me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
All I have behind me is a concrete step so I'd probably get some odd looks if I started talking to it. The woman next me on the other hand, I wouldn't know where to begin...

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
no1, 3, 4, and

5.) commentating through the whole game like you know what you are talking about when you clearly don't have a clue...

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
The people behind me never utter a peep.

However I'd like to ask the person in front if he really genuinely does want to fight every single away supporter on his own. I'm not sure he actually does but he does express this wish many many times during the match.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
1) "get rid, you twat"
2) stop kicking my chair
3) stop kicking my chair
4) this is your 3rd and final warning!
5) f***ing idiot, going to lose are we? This was when we were 1-0 up against Derby and we then immediately scored the second as he said it!

I have said all of the above to him and he now sits down nice and quietly, except for the singing, which I am fine with.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here