Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you'd like to say to the person behind you at Falmer ...

Many times in ice-hockey and football, I'd like to just remind them it's a sport with another team involved.
If the other side do something brilliant and score, that IS actually what sport is about - and it's not always down the abject shortcomings of the team they support.

Some people are just pissed off to know that the opposition fans are there for, and often are enjoying, the same match.
Often, it's these only sing when we're winning types who leave early when the team is losing, or will get on top of their players and do their damnedest to ruin their confidence.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I hope when I get my season ticket eventually I get to sit next to some nice people. I haven't sat next to anyone who is annoying yet in all the games at home at the Amex - they have all been really nice.

Saturday I sat next to Darters74 and his little boy and they are like a double act when they get going!!! Sitting next to him and his kid makes the Amex experience even greater!!! Watford I will be next to him again - note to self - must remember to take the sweeties with me!!!

Thanks Darters74 for making me laugh all Saturday afternoon x

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Anyone had someone fall into your aisle from behind when a goals scored? We've had it twice (different game - same guy) in WSU and on both occasions I thought the lad had broken his neck - he just got up looked dazed, apologised and climbed back into his row. First time he did it I nearly had a heart attack it was so unexpected.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
He's surrounded .. how the fxxx can he shoot!
You coughing into the back of my neck really warms me up on a cold evening.
Do speak up...I am desperate to know how Chelsea are doing.

owenthemonkey

Aug 17, 2011
definitely to stop shouting shoot in ridiculous positions, and stop booing when we pass it backwards. And to the hoodie in front, if the away fans actually did come and fight you they would kick your pikey little head in, so stop giving it the arms open "c'mon if you are hard enough" pose throughout the entire game!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
... but don't particularly want to get into a public argument.

Here are mine.

1. What kind of supporter hopes his own players (Barnes and Navarro) have "serious injuries" when they go down?
2. Our manager is not called "Gus Poyay".
3. Our number 15 is not called "Vincente".
4. When you describe our play as "absolute rubbish", are you comparing it to the glory years at Gillingham or the Premier highlights you presumably lap up on Match of the Day?

This. Plus:
5. Brezovan has been saving goals all game. That's why we're not losing by 5.
6. Why is it when CMS fluffs up a chance it's 'bad luck' but when Barnes messes up he's shit?
7. That's Greer and not Barnes. Can't you tell by his bald spot, the fact he's a man mountain and he's up in defence?

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Where have you been all season? Four seats behind have only been occupied for about three league games (& the cup games).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here