Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you'd like to say to the person behind you at Falmer ...

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
It's not the bloke behind but the woman beside me:

1) "F**king take him out!" is not something a defender needs to be doing in the box.QUOTE]

the bloke next to me says this all the time.
Also why not support your team instead of just abusing opposition players "You're f**king sh*t (player's name)", never heard him sing.

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
Kid behind me swares at Barnes all the time. Just stop criticising and enjoy the experience of our team doing much better than we all expected. Oh an yes....the referee is probably a W&^£er but he CAN'T HEAR YOU from upper west!!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Stop f***ing moaning, its called possession ,if you don't like it f*** off to West Ham, For someone in their 60's you haven't got much of a clue.....I could go on!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I'd like to explain to him that shouting abuse at players is pointless.

He shouts;
"<insert name of any player>, YOU'RE f***ing USELESS"

So I spend most of the game shouting things like;

"GREAT PASS, LIAM BRIDCUTT"

"WELL IN, ASHLEY BARNES"

and stuff like that... for some reason he really doesn't like Barnes or Bridcutt, but given a chance he'll shout stupid shit at anybody. He is a real twat.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Stop shouting "Who?" when the half time guest is someone who played for us before 1980.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We are at the back but do have a fuckwitted steward in the immediate vicinity. When he saw fit to tell my mate's 6 year old to stop jumping up and down on his seat (he was sat down ALL game!) in the second half I told him a) to talk to the parents sitting NEXT to him if he had a problem and b) to "stop acting like a f***ing jobsworth in any case".

I was particularly pissed off that he saw fit not to bother asking us to have a word if he saw fit, not that it was necessary IMO.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Would you please refrain from putting your ripped up Albion Hat-Trick ticket in my hood, especially on rainy days.

Albion Rob

I've got two of my mates sitting behind me - we went for a 2-2 formation rather than four of us in a row. So I'm most likely to say something swooning about Vicente, hug one or both of them and scream YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when we score or ask them to grab me a tea/coffee/pie at half time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Isn't it great we don't all think the same. What a boring world it would be. I've always liked the people who constantly slag someone off, then they do something great and they then say...."I've always rated him"....People pay a lot of money to attend the Amex and if they want to moan, that's fine by me.

Sit amongst a big group of mates in WSU. Behind us are lovely...just one very loud bloke shouting clichés, make the experience less pleasurable

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'd like to tell the miserable old f*** behind me that if he slaps me on the back again because I have stood up a nanosecond too long after a particularly exciting moment that I will break his walking stick over his head. Probably won't though.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Stop your crazy frog impression when CMS is running for the ball

Come on, I bet the first time it was funny :)

Although I suspect after a whole season, you're in danger of going postal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here