Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things women always do that men don't

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
1. Watch a film starring any one or more of Drew Barrymore, Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Paul Rudd ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

2. Only precede sentences involving me doing chores with my first name:
"I'm having a beer, want one?"
"Shall we watch this film tonight?"
"Fancy a trip to the pub tonight?"

but..

"Manx?" [waits for me to say 'yes?']
"Come and empty this dishwasher/put these shelves up/mend the shed will you" [no question mark here, its NOT a question]

3. Need more than 5 jars of moisturising cream at any one time, and at least three different types of shampoo.

4. Have no ability whatsoever to remove hair out of the plughole.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And, of course, women just don't have the time or the inclination to sit for hours on a football website stating how awful men are!!

Oh, and least as we get a bit older, the hair loss on our heads doesn't sprout up our nostrils or grow a carpet on our backs.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Wear amazingly skin-tight jeans that you wonder HOW they got into them (and how you might get them off :p )
(Thankfully the trend of chaps in the 70's wearing tight jeans with stupid little white belts didn't last)

And ffs blokes will wear these ridiculous jeans that fall so low so that their arse is hanging out. That is a stupid crass fashion that began in the US - leave it to them for crying out loud. Girls have more class than to go there, and I've never seen a female with a bloke who's got that look going on. Women have more dignity than to even be seen near those idiots.

This.

The fasion trend of men wearing Jeans low came from US prisons as a way of showing you were open for 'Prison Love'. It's a shame the majority of the people wearing them don't realise what they're doing! Although that is a bit of a Myth... ???

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
And, of course, women just don't have the time or the inclination to sit for hours on a football website stating how awful men are!!

I dread to think what some of the threads on Mumsnet are like. I mistakenly watched 5 mins of Loose Women once (never again) and it was just absolutely rabid, venomous anti-male rhetoric. They'd never let blokes have a program that spouted that.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells

Oh, and least as we get a bit older, the hair loss on our heads doesn't sprout up our nostrils or grow a carpet on our backs.

True - many men do let themselves go on the hair front and it does appear in weird places the older you get. But to be fair most women are also happy to let themselves go in alter years to the point that the contents of their knickers are akin to a burst couch.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
And rarely do you see oversized, middle-aged men squeezing into skin tight jeans and other sartorial garments clearky made for teenagers. Whereas numerous women are under the desperate illusion that 's bit of slap' can cover many sins. Short dresses, cropped tops and high heels in particular seem to the weapon of choice for these groups of squaking harridan on a friday night in most cities and towns in this country.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Have a look at mumsnet or netmums. Jesus Christ, they are a nightmare. And the double standards being applied to certain situations based on the gender of the "victim" absolutely beggars belief.

Man has an affair - he's a bastard, woman should leave him, scum of the earth etc etc
Woman has an affair - he asked for it, his fault for not providing woman enough money/time/support etc etc

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
This.

The fasion trend of men wearing Jeans low came from US prisons as a way of showing you were open for 'Prison Love'. It's a shame the majority of the people wearing them don't realise what they're doing! Although that is a bit of a Myth... ???

Blimey, I THOUGHT that gardener who flashed his builder's bum at me last week outside a block of flats locally was a bit camp..

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Have a look at mumsnet or netmums. Jesus Christ, they are a nightmare. And the double standards being applied to certain situations based on the gender of the "victim" absolutely beggars belief.

Man has an affair - he's a bastard, woman should leave him, scum of the earth etc etc
Woman has an affair - he asked for it, his fault for not providing woman enough money/time/support etc etc

That is a very good call. When my other half has friends round or is out with them, you should hear the way they tear some poor old bloke at home to pieces. Husband slaving away woroking 16 hours a day and commuting is ripped to bits becuase he gets in and collapses on the sofa with no interest in her day or helping out with things around the house.

The fact that her day consisted of standing on a running machine barely managing a stroll, drinking bottled water at £2 a throw, at a gym costing £80 a month in membership before going for coffee in some pncey over-priced coffee shop and then £40 on lunch in Carluccios and a glass of wine at 5pm.

And this poor bloke who goes to most home games gets a load of shit for wasting money on his one and only hobby. What he spends in a season on football she probably spunks in one of her girsl weekends away at a spa.

When you hear those sorts of stories you realise what a lucky sod you are with yours.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
This.

Sorry fella that's wrong. It was for the "kids in the hood" to show there support for their "homeys" who had been locked up because you have your belt taken off you.
I on the other hand do it because I want some "prison love"

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
You are talking about something, then later in the day they decide to reference back to that conversation and "make up" what you actually said! Then when you state "I didn't say that" they reply "yes you did, I REMEMBER!"

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Start talking as soon as a discussion type programme comes on such as Question Time

Saying something that she knows will wind you up then blames you for the ensuing argument

Always having to give the full details of their dreams, and blames you or has a go at you if you were were nasty in it.

Tells you they don't suffer from pmt, yeah right love!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
leave the lid of the toothpaste off......fcuking irritates me big time

yeah!!!!! why is this???? 11 years I've been married, and she still can't put that lid on it. I have to use a different toothpaste so it doesn't wind me up!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here