Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things women always do that men don't

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wear amazingly skin-tight jeans that you wonder HOW they got into them (and how you might get them off :p )
(Thankfully the trend of chaps in the 70's wearing tight jeans with stupid little white belts didn't last)

And ffs blokes will wear these ridiculous jeans that fall so low so that their arse is hanging out. That is a stupid crass fashion that began in the US - leave it to them for crying out loud. Girls have more class than to go there, and I've never seen a female with a bloke who's got that look going on. Women have more dignity than to even be seen near those idiots.

I couldn't agree more. Big pants, Jeans around hips, back, half of arse hanging out, front, resting on top of cock, Ridiculous.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Women have cleaner minds than men.
This is because they change them on a more regular basis.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Wait until they're standing in front of the train ticket barrier before starting to look for their tickets - thus barring the way to everyone else for 2 mins while they scour the handbag. I mean - you do it every day, it's not a surprise is it ???? Grrrrrr.

It's even more annoying when they do that on the tube with their Oyster Card, in the evening rush hour, after running (literally running) ahead of me then making a sideways step to cut in front of me just as I was about to go through the gate. I had my card in my hand! I could have been through that gate and home with my feet up in the time you've spent digging in that cavernous bag of assorted detritus!

Ok, that's only happened to me once, but it was so annoying I thought it warranted a mention anyway. I'm generally not the type to make a scene in public, but I was so close to mouthing off that time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
women actually think platonic relationships exist:facepalm:

Loads of these posts ring a bell with me. but this is total bollocks. I have lots of female friends - most blokes I know do.

This is the 21st century, not the Stone Age.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It's even more annoying when they do that on the tube with their Oyster Card, in the evening rush hour, after running (literally running) ahead of me then making a sideways step to cut in front of me just as I was about to go through the gate. I had my card in my hand! I could have been through that gate and home with my feet up in the time you've spent digging in that cavernous bag of assorted detritus!

Ok, that's only happened to me once, but it was so annoying I thought it warranted a mention anyway. I'm generally not the type to make a scene in public, but I was so close to mouthing off that time.

It's not only me then !! Whilst I don't like to steroetype, it does always seem to be women.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loads of these posts ring a bell with me. but this is total bollocks. I have lots of female friends - most blokes I know do.

This is the 21st century, not the Stone Age.

I agree but I think the test is if the partner is happy with their Man having loads of female friends as I think most Women would not be happy with that.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
1. Need at least a dozen expensive handbags
2. Just have to talk to you about their day when your trying to watch something on tv
3. ALWAYS expect you to drive when going out- even though they have a driving licence

Women...can't live with them....can't bury them under the patio

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Being able to leave the house on time. Leaving for Forest on Friday morning at 9.30am. So on Wednesday evening I ask what she needs to be washed, dried etc so we can pack on Thursday night. No No NO NO NO No NO - we cant possible do that. Its a two night away trip to a cheap hotel in Nottingham, - not a f***ing five star holiday to LA you dozy, disorganised vacant bint.

Jeans, top, clean undies and something to wear home on Sunday - what the f***ing fuckety shitsack is a f***ing three foot balck suitacse doing in the bedroom with the entire wardrobe contents doint being piled into it.

So we then have to argue about what exactly is required - one the one hand when i get her to come on the trip she says its only Nottinghma - surely not that much of a big deal to go - and then two days later having talked her into coming she acts as if she is going to be walking down the red f***ing carpet at the bastard Oscars!

And then to compund the problem once we are at said dumpy hotel in Nottingham we have the same f***ing charade all over again choosing what to wear from the three tons of shit she brought in the first place!!!!!!

And that's before we even have the monumnetal insistance from her that having lunched in Stamford on Friday she will drive to Nottinghm.

Three fukcing wanking cnuting hours later we arrive at the wrong hotel becuase the dozy dorris insists that sat navs are for tragic blokes.

I love her so much but by God the patience is tried.

Oct 25, 2003
the whole "getting what you need out at the last second, thus holding everyone else up" is my main one

ie:

-waiting 5 minutes for a bus, when it turns up, getting on the bus THEN getting your purse out of your handbag and paying..........what were you doing in the waiting time?! I get my money out BEFORE the bus comes....you know you're going to have to pay, and you know how much....you're just holding everyone else up...also applies to when at any shop

-getting your keys out of your handbag (and probably taking a while to look for them amongst all the other shit) AT the front door/car....again, I get my keys out BEFORE I get there

-the train ticket one has already been done on here.......this can also be used for when at the cash point......you know you need your card/ticket...why is it a surprise?!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
They are shallow and think with their vag., but make out it's only men that have sex just for the physical side.

This. Women think with their vag and sometimes just want a shag but they very rarely just admit this is the case.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I`ll give you women can be strange at times. Take yesterday when my wife said that I could never find her erogenous zones and then goes ballistic when I tell her that her sister has them.
:lol::lol::lol:

This all day long. I had a word with the missus about this and she doesn't do it now when I am around. Don't know what she's like when I am not there, probably her that held you up.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Being able to leave the house on time. Leaving for Forest on Friday morning at 9.30am. So on Wednesday evening I ask what she needs to be washed, dried etc so we can pack on Thursday night. No No NO NO NO No NO - we cant possible do that. Its a two night away trip to a cheap hotel in Nottingham, - not a f***ing five star holiday to LA you dozy, disorganised vacant bint.

Jeans, top, clean undies and something to wear home on Sunday - what the f***ing fuckety shitsack is a f***ing three foot balck suitacse doing in the bedroom with the entire wardrobe contents doint being piled into it.

So we then have to argue about what exactly is required - one the one hand when i get her to come on the trip she says its only Nottinghma - surely not that much of a big deal to go - and then two days later having talked her into coming she acts as if she is going to be walking down the red f***ing carpet at the bastard Oscars!

And then to compund the problem once we are at said dumpy hotel in Nottingham we have the same f***ing charade all over again choosing what to wear from the three tons of shit she brought in the first place!!!!!!

And that's before we even have the monumnetal insistance from her that having lunched in Stamford on Friday she will drive to Nottinghm.

Three fukcing wanking cnuting hours later we arrive at the wrong hotel becuase the dozy dorris insists that sat navs are for tragic blokes.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I could feel your RAGE as you typed these words. haha.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Watch Corrie, then Eastenders, then Corrie, then Holby, then go on iPlayer and watch last nights Eastenders, then go on the internet to find out what is going to happen in tomorrow nights Eastenders, then talk about Eastenders, then fall asleep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here