Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things women always do that men don't

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US you are mental at times.

Why ? Women for me will not go to bed with a Man generally speaking unless they have a " connection " to them. Have I got this wrong ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why ? Women for me will not go to bed with a Man generally speaking unless they have a " connection " to them. Have I got this wrong ?

Well I`m happily married so I couldn`t possibly comment but not according to quite a few of my single mates who are all about your age I suspect US. Times have moved on a little bit. Not doubting some women still like the ''connection'' but not most of them.

Women huh ? You cant live with then and you cant ........................... kill them.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Repeatedly remind you of something they want you to do.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I`m happily married so I couldn`t possibly comment but not according to quite a few of my single mates who are all about your age I suspect US. Times have moved on a little bit. Not doubting some women still like the ''connection'' but not most of them.

Women huh ? You cant live with then and you cant ........................... kill them.

Ah well , that's where I have gone wrong. I still believe in a relationship and " the one " and a mutual respect and a common goal, Being there together side by side through all life's shit and supporting each other and I think I will hold onto that hope. Not interested in any shallow shit and one night stands, sad and soul destroying imo.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ah well , that's where I have gone wrong. I still believe in a relationship and " the one " and a mutual respect and a common goal, Being there together side by side through all life's shit and supporting each other and I think I will hold onto that hope. Not interested in any shallow shit and one night stands, sad and soul destroying imo.

Well good luck in finding it US. Nothing wrong with a bit of shallow shit in the meantime though surely.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well good luck in finding it US. Nothing wrong with a bit of shallow shit in the meantime though surely.

If any shallow shit comes along in the meantime I would be silly to take the higher moral ground really I suppose.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Organise office collections for the most minor occurrences.

Say they told you about the night out on saturday with her boring f***ing friends 3 months ago when you had clearly zoned out of that conversation as soon as she mentioned said boring f***ing friends, and now it's f***ing Friday and she chooses to remind you about it now!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Ask you questions they already know the answer to.

"What time did you come in last night?"

"Not sure. Some time around midnight, I think."

"No, it wasn't. It was 1.18."

Why do they ask, then?

Oh, and talking in the cinema :annoyed:

Wear amazingly skin-tight jeans that you wonder HOW they got into them (and how you might get them off :p )
(Thankfully the trend of chaps in the 70's wearing tight jeans with stupid little white belts didn't last)

And ffs blokes will wear these ridiculous jeans that fall so low so that their arse is hanging out. That is a stupid crass fashion that began in the US - leave it to them for crying out loud. Girls have more class than to go there, and I've never seen a female with a bloke who's got that look going on. Women have more dignity than to even be seen near those idiots.

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
turn their fog lights on at the first sign of a slight MIST, then dont turn them off for 2 weeks

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Decide that I don't need some of my old clothes any more so organise my wardrobe for me and...

1) throw them in the bin (annoying),
2) wash them first (bizarre)

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Have a memory delete button in the brain after every Brighton game:D:D

Every time the wife comes to football she always asks what colour are Brighton and which goal do we need to score in :lol:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here