Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things women always do that men don't

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
The ability to remember a passing comment you made 5 years ago, and use this in an argument with you.

Spend all evening playing games on Facebook, and then complain that "We don't communicate any more".

Answer the question Have you got your mobile, with the answer yes, and then make you turn the car round after 5 miles cos shes forgotten her mobile!!!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Repeatedly remind you of something they want you to do.

ah but it's never direct is it, with clear instructions of when it is needed to be done by. It's always "We need to get that done", which is tantamount to saying "it's not important, and can be done whenever you like". Then they rip you apart 3 minutes later because you haven't got up from your chair immediately to get it done

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Spend three hours next to me on the sofa on her netbook browsing shopping sites, and then the moment I reach forward to pick up the iPad off the coffee table say "What are going to do with that? You spend more time on that than talking to me!"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Talk during any television programme I want to watch, but fall into abject silence when the soaps, or big fat smelly bastards with embarrassing illnesses getting married or whatever it's called is on

Tell me she told me something when I know damn well she hasn't like "don't forget we're going to my mums for lunch tomorrow"

If I argue the point it always ends with, "you don't remember because you were probably drunk", well don't tell me when I'm f***ing drunk, it's not that often I get drunk so why pick that moment to tell me something as earth shattering as going to your bloody mothers?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Loads of these posts ring a bell with me. but this is total bollocks. I have lots of female friends - most blokes I know do.

This is the 21st century, not the Stone Age.

wouldn't mind betting most blokes that do have women as friends have at some stage thought about shagging them

women just don't think this way and that is the difference between the two sexes

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe it's not so bad being single after all :O

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
indicate to go left....then dont bother cancelling it til 3 miles later when they wanna turn right

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Wait until the shop keeper tells them how much to pay before they hunt around in their bags for their sodding purses.......then proceed to pay with VOUCHERS.....arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh

This, absolutely!!!
Irritates me no end when behind in a queue, especially at the bar!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nagg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Clean the house from top to bottom because a bloke is coming round to read the meter

THIS. We had someone round to sell us a new back door (wahey!) and my other half spent 2 hours cleaning and tidying...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Spend hours dragging me around shops,in this one out,into another,out again,can't find what i am after,see dorris in the street and disscuss knitting patterns for 6 hours,grab a coffee,try on this try on that,get there early and leave late,see every shop in town and go back to the first one all over again only to decide that the first item was the best,spend a fortune,and moan when we get home if i want to watch something on the box-

Me? 1, 2 shops most in and out like a precision bombing raid over Iraq..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here