Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things That will happen this season.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
There will be several streakers during the course of the season at Withdean, one of which will go on to be blamed for the 3-0 home defeat by Scunthorpe after sticking his bottom in McGhee's face.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Portsmouth, having aimed for the likes of Wright-Phillips and Ronaldinho, will then shatter the hopes of their fans by reverting to type and tying up deals for a load of lumbering giant Greek and Serbo-Croat strikers you've never heard of.

When they prove to be shit beyond belief, cheeky 'Arry will blame someone else for their signing, citing boardroom interference an d saying he didn't want them anyway, before resigning dramatically, becoming West Ham manager for three months, and then quitting to return to Fratton Park, claiming his heart was always there in the first place.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
Good call. Our Adam is one of about one players with the pace to catch him, and the balls to smash him to pieces. Go El-Abd:clap:

I reckon Hinsh, Lynch or Hart might give him a munch also. Still nothing that would compare to El-Abds tackle. And one of his crunchers.

*Les passes out yawning at his own innuendos*

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Les and myself are found spit roasting toad and munkfish at Bristol.

I will be to busy getting roasted by Hinsh and El-Abd.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Fragmented Badger said:
Turienzo will score 30 goals in SERIE A.

Nobody will score 30 goals for Brighton and Hove Albion.

So when did we sign this striker called "NOBODY" ? i cant wait to see him play if you reckon hes gonna score 30 goals this season, he must be good :clap: :clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool and Chelsea will get into some kind of ruck in a game, which will end up with Liverpool taking the moral high ground as usual.

Arsenal will fail to win a couple of early games at the Emirates Stadium, which will result in Thierry Henry complaining that it doesn't have the same red hot atmosphere which Highbury was renowned for
:lolol:

A Reading fan will be quoted in FourFourTwo's season preview as saying "God help the likes of Drogba when they come to the Madejski", implying that he will wilt before the vicious, seething atmosphere.

Oh hang on, that already happened :lolol:
I bet Drogba is shitting bricks...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Charlie "bites yer legs" Oatway relishing the home fixture on Dec 5th when retribution will be inflicted on a certain small tosser playing for Swansea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here