Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things That will happen this season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Hammond couldn't snap a stick in two, let alone Leon. Tosser he may be, but he's also far too quick and skilful for any Albion player, least of all one of our MIDFIELDER'S!
I think the only player who will be able to get near him will be our resident nutcase El-Abd, which would be bad news for Leon....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll be in My Two Dads 2. I have two dads who are brothers and my sons and want to make sure i am going out with the right fella who's in my geography class at special school. We all share a bed, but they let me have hours with friends watching videos and voiding social concerns. My two dogs die in a fight. Not bothered about that though cos they be tasty and consumable and omens.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mark McGhee will find an experienced striker.

Himself.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cristiano Ronaldo will end at least one game in tears.

FIFA will promise to "crack down on the cheats", which will be then followed by them doing absolutely nothing to crack down on the cheats.

Sepp Blatter will find another excuse to describe the English as a blight on the game, while at the same time ignoring grotesque and prolonged racial abuse of players in Spain, games being abandoned in Turkey because of death threats to the referee, and thousands of Polish hooligans being involved in a knife fight outside a European Championship qualifier.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barcelona/Real Madrid will completely ignore transfer protocol and blatantly tap up players.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
we will have made 18 offers for strikers during the January transfer window, but none of them were prepared to play at Withdean or drop down divisions.

D

Deleted member 2719

Harry Talkrapp will get together with Mark McExcuse to see how many new bolloxs interviews and press releases they can get away with and still by liked by there gullable fans!

:wave:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Peter Taylor will be sacked by the New year when Palarse are in the Relegation Zone and are 15 points adrift from safety.

Mark Mcghee will lose the plot and run around withdean jugging balls after a few chants from E Block for Mcghee to go.

Hammond will miss chance after chance after chance, and finally put one in our own net.

January Transfer Window will be another month of we need a target man and we don't get nobody.

LI will honestly admit that Mcghee wasn't doing a good job and then honestly decides we need a new manager.......... I wish. :jester:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Portsmouth will make a series of hilarious bids for the likes of Ronaldinho and Ribery, believing that the fact they can pay their wages will blind said players to the fact that they have the crappest ground in the Championship, let alone the Premiership, a manager with more front than a second hand car salesman, no decent training facilities and a team that is still likely to be amongst the strugglers this season, no matter how much that shyster claims to be aiming for the top 6.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uncle Buck said:
Henderson will be responsible for at least 4 own goals.

Henderson will be BLAMED for at least 4 own goals.

The sun will continue to shine out of FDM's backside.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ernest will invade the Withdean dugouts and batter McGhee silly (more so) with his season ticket.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here