Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that get right on your tits...

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
#1 People who don't wave when you give way to them at a row of parked cars.

Such a small gesture which says, " Yeah thanks mate, you've just had to stop your car for ten seconds to let me through, making you have to change down four gears to first, balance the clutch and use 2p of your own petrol just waiting. Thanks again, Bud"

JUST WAVE YOU ARROGANT, IGNORANT, GRUMPY BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bad manners. :(

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Walking through Lewes today the footpath was narrow and covered in scaffolding for quite a distance. Halfway though walking along this bit of pavement, an old dear one of those red motorised buggie/wheelchair things comes along in the opposite direction.

Being a gentlemen, I stepped to one side to let her through. Did she say thanks or even smile politely - did she f**k.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Compaq laptops :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brighton TID said:

Such a small gesture which says, " Yeah thanks mate, you've just had to stop your car for ten seconds to let me through, making you have to change down four gears to first, balance the clutch and use 2p of your own petrol just waiting. Thanks again, Bud"

Thank you
:clap2: Close the thread now, we have a winner. The times I'd liked to have rewound the situation after such an incident and then just ploughed through myself giving THEM no option but to give way for me, with me of course not giving them a wave on my way through.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Walking through Lewes today the footpath was narrow and covered in scaffolding for quite a distance. Halfway though walking along this bit of pavement, an old dear one of those red motorised buggie/wheelchair things comes along in the opposite direction.

Being a gentlemen, I stepped to one side to let her through. Did she say thanks or even smile politely - did she f**k.

You should have slapped the bitch. Ignorant slag.

Makes my blood boil

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
When you buy sommit from a shop in the morning and even after you have giving them your money they still dont say thanks!!!:angry: :censored:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Re: Re: Things that get right on your tits...

Cheeky Monkey said:
:clap2: Close the thread now, we have a winner. The times I'd liked to have rewound the situation after such an incident and then just ploughed through myself giving THEM no option but to give way for me, with me of course not giving them a wave on my way through.

Absolutely. I drive a shit heap so I don't care if they hit my car.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Brighton TID said:

Thank you
Taxi drivers are the worst.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sammy the seagull said:
When you buy sommit from a shop in the morning and even after you have giving them your money they still dont say thanks!!!:angry: :censored:

You've always got to be prepared for that eventuality. My two options are:
1. Say "Have a nice day!" in a loud, sarcastic American accent as you depart.
or
2. Say "Did you sue the charm school?"

Either option leaves them momentarily baffled as they turn to serve the person behind you. Option 1. of course also makes you look like a bit of a prick but it's worth it.....I think.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Not being able to eat lots of naughty food without putting on weight :angry:

Going to the gym :angry:

Dogs that cant wait an extra 5 mintutes til I get up in the morning to let them out for a tom tit ..........and shit on the floor instead :angry:

:lolol: :lolol:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
If they don't say thanks, then you need to grab them by the hair, pull their face down to the level of the counter and then slap them hard across the cheek.

They might think twice about being so rude in future.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Or when they give you your change they drop into your hand so you f***ing drop it everywhere!:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Car drivers. :angry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was in the newsagents this morning.
I get to the till @ the same time as an old woman, I wave her through. No thanks.
As she steps forward she drops her magazine on the counter. This does attract the attention of the assistant, who was bending down on the other side,
After a few seconds, the old woman picks up her magazine again, only to throw it onto the counter, thereby getting some attention.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
oh, & not forgetting FUN dog shows, who ignore my retreiver puppy. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just can't get that out of my system, even after a top flouncing thread !!:lolol:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
The other day I held the door open for a bloke coming out of the bank and after he had passed me in silence I very politely said

'I'm sorry, what did you say'

he said 'I didn't say anything'

I then said 'Oh, I thought you said thank you'

As he walked away he had a face like a smacked ar*e, he still didn't thank me but I felt better!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Stst Brother said:
oh, & not forgetting FUN dog shows, who ignore my retreiver puppy. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just can't get that out of my system, even after a top flouncing thread !!:lolol:

I'm not surprised that you are angry at them ignoring your retrieiver puppy.

It's one thing taking it out on a human, but to be so damn rude to an innocent doggy is just bang out of order. I hope your dog shat all over the Fun Dog Show organiser's foot, I really do. And then bit the BASTARD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here