Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These Ultras...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bollocks!

You're just trying to take the piss out a group of good lads who are trying their hardest to make an atmosphere at the ground.

No we didn't have anything like that at Withdean but it's hardly surprising is it?

We've now got a brilliant new ground and fair play to them for trying to get things going.

All you miserable old fuckers who just want to take the piss should back off.

Absolutely

Jan 30, 2008
The 'newbies' accusation makes me chuckle. Many of the singers, flag-makers and flag wavers in the NSK are in their 30s (or older) and are most definitely NOT newbies. People who claim not to have seen them either at Withdean or at away games in the past clearly weren't at either themselves.

Have got to say that internet bullying has been the only downer to this fantastic season. Thank god most people can rise above it.
that makes it even worse from my perspective , you've got edna banging on about balding men , NOW REPORTS OF MEN 30+ WAVING FLAGS AND MAKING BANNERS :mad:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Bollocks!

You're just trying to take the piss out a group of good lads who are trying their hardest to make an atmosphere at the ground.

No we didn't have anything like that at Withdean but it's hardly surprising is it?

completely this.

meet a couple of them sometimes in the north, proper good lads/lasses.
really care about the albion, and just enjoy supporting their football team,
as well as contributing to the atmosphere,
really can't see why people have a problem with this.....

Jan 30, 2008
Bollocks!

completely this.

meet a couple of them sometimes in the north, proper good lads/lasses.
really care about the albion, and just enjoy supporting their football team,
as well as contributing to the atmosphere,
really can't see why people have a problem with this.....
complete crap mate, ALL I'VE SEEN AND HEARD IS THE USUAL CRAP , STAND UP IF YOU HATE PALACE, AND THE GREAT ESCAPE oh and JUMP AROUND, VERY school play ground don't you think ???

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
there's nothing original sadly, just a copy book FAILURE OF THE NIGELS EFFORTS , could be worse, they could have a drum :D

true, and true!
tho at least they have a go, and fair play to them,
obviously they're not the be all and end all of the NS, but at least they add to the atmosphere, (minus the palace song maybe), and do have a couple of pretty cool banners

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Some advice for the Ultras.

1) Scrap the name and anything that it appears on. That means binning any flags that mention ULTRAS or the NSK. You don't need a brand name to create atmosphere at The Amex, the acoustics and noise so far tells you that. The 'NSK' and 'Ultras' tags do you no favours. Keep the good banners like the Knight and Gritt ones, they are class.
2) Stop suggesting new songs on here and elsewhere on the internet. Try them at games, home and away. If it's a good song, it'll catch on, the same way football songs have for the last god knows how many years. If it's a shit song like 90% of the stuff on here, it won't. If it doesn't catch on after a few attempts, sack it off. Don't keep attempting to force it on people. Listen to the majority outside your little group.
3) Bin the "Palace" song. You may like it, but it's not healthy for your cause to have a song that provokes such a debate and gets people booing and trying to shout you down with anti Palace stuff.
4) If you must have an 'identity', just call yourself the North Stand or North Standers. But at the same time, show a bit of respect for the people in other stands who are clearly trying to sing as well. Just look at the amount of people you see clap in the west upper when Great Escape comes on. It's not just your 6 little rows who want to create noise.
5) Stop putting down "Albi-yawn". accept that that's the benchmark. It's not a crap song - that's evidenced by the fact that the whole song sings it. Try to come up with other chants - short and sweet, that can have a similar affect, and create a bit more variety at The Amex. Limit the complicate, foreign/youtube cloned stuff and keep it simple.

RRH posting some constructive criticism :wozza:

All of those points except number 2 I can agree with.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
A genuine question how many 'members' are there in the NSK? And are they all at the back of N1A or elsewhere around the ground?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Some advice for the Ultras.

1) Scrap the name and anything that it appears on. That means binning any flags that mention ULTRAS or the NSK. You don't need a brand name to create atmosphere at The Amex, the acoustics and noise so far tells you that. The 'NSK' and 'Ultras' tags do you no favours. Keep the good banners like the Knight and Gritt ones, they are class.
2) Stop suggesting new songs on here and elsewhere on the internet. Try them at games, home and away. If it's a good song, it'll catch on, the same way football songs have for the last god knows how many years. If it's a shit song like 90% of the stuff on here, it won't. If it doesn't catch on after a few attempts, sack it off. Don't keep attempting to force it on people. Listen to the majority outside your little group.
3) Bin the "Palace" song. You may like it, but it's not healthy for your cause to have a song that provokes such a debate and gets people booing and trying to shout you down with anti Palace stuff.
4) If you must have an 'identity', just call yourself the North Stand or North Standers. But at the same time, show a bit of respect for the people in other stands who are clearly trying to sing as well. Just look at the amount of people you see clap in the west upper when Great Escape comes on. It's not just your 6 little rows who want to create noise.
5) Stop putting down "Albi-yawn". accept that that's the benchmark. It's not a crap song - that's evidenced by the fact that the whole song sings it. Try to come up with other chants - short and sweet, that can have a similar affect, and create a bit more variety at The Amex. Limit the complicate, foreign/youtube cloned stuff and keep it simple.

Just let them get on with it FFS.

Does it really matter about all this bullshit written above.

They are fans of The Albion. They are making some noise. They make some banners. They like to suggest and try new chants.

Good on you NSK Ultras I say. I would join your ranks but I am a bit scared :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They've ethnically cleansed the working class from football and realised that without our passion they're left with no atmosphere. Any further proof there's been a middle class take over is not needed, where do the middle class get their inspiration from? Abroad. Hence the formation of these plastic ultra groups.... What's class got to do with anything eh

Not sure Sid's little elf.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
What with the Masters being on this weekend I thought this thread was about the Wilson Ultra golf ball. Now that baby used to go a long way back in the day. It was always a little on the firm side so I switched to the Spalding Tour Edition.

Mar 22, 2012
"Ethnically cleansed the working class from football"?

When you say "working class", do you mean balding blokes in their forties and fifties who still wish it was 1981 and prefer to spend the game lobbing coins at away fans and standing behind a line of police outside a pub, trying their hardest to convince themselves that the only thing stopping them from tearing across and giving the opposing fans a major shoeing is a few coppers? Or a different working class? Because I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people at the Amex who would consider themselves working class.

This has been said plenty of times now, but there are a few supporters out there who are an embarrassment to the Albion. The "ultras", a bunch of younger lads wanting to enjoy themselves and try to whip up an atmosphere are not one of them. It's a big enough stadium, and there's plenty of room for everyone. If you don't like their songs, how about you start a few yourselves, rather than having a dig?

:rolleyes: :whistle: (just chucked those in to save Das Reich the trouble when he appears)

I am not having a dig, I am stating a point.

The Ultra's can do what they want, If you re-read the thread I am not up for bashing them.

You cannot deny football has been sanitised to the enth degree.

Glad you automatically put hooligans and the working class together. Very nice.

The atmosphere of today is not for me, dancers, flags, foam hands, st pauli songs.

Nah give me build a bonfire any day of the week.

Feb 21, 2012
The \'newbies\' accusation makes me chuckle. Many of the singers, flag-makers and flag wavers in the NSK are in their 30s (or older) and are most definitely NOT newbies. People who claim not to have seen them either at Withdean or at away games in the past clearly weren\'t at either themselves.

Have got to say that internet bullying has been the only downer to this fantastic season. Thank god most people can rise above it.

First off only a \'newbie\' to this forum, not to following BHA.

Second, are you seriously serious when you say there are MEN in their 30\'s who are \'flag makers and flag wavers\' and openly confess to being a member of an \'ultra\' group? If true they must have just come off the Sunshine Bus, otherwise that is suspect as f***!

I am not having a dig, I am stating a point.

The Ultra's can do what they want, If you re-read the thread I am not up for bashing them.

You cannot deny football has been sanitised to the enth degree.

Glad you automatically put hooligans and the working class together. Very nice.

The atmosphere of today is not for me, dancers, flags, foam hands, st pauli songs.

Nah give me build a bonfire any day of the week.

So Southern Sid and you have returned, I see.

First off only a \'newbie\' to this forum, not to following BHA.

Second, are you seriously serious when you say there are MEN in their 30\'s who are \'flag makers and flag wavers\' and openly confess to being a member of an \'ultra\' group? If true they must have just come off the Sunshine Bus, otherwise that is suspect as f***!

Schoolboy error, Sid. You need to keep a lower profile for a few more weeks before revealing stuff about yourself. Build up your post count on less controversial threads then you and your cronies can start having a pop at the youngsters again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here