Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Been done a million times but will still go for 4 pages

Mar 22, 2012
I'm guessing they are a tongue in cheek piss take of what the Palace lot are doing. If not, then Jesus Christ...

They've ethnically cleansed the working class from football and realised that without our passion they're left with no atmosphere. Any further proof there's been a middle class take over is not needed, where do the middle class get their inspiration from? Abroad. Hence the formation of these plastic ultra groups.... What's class got to do with anything eh

I'm guessing they are a tongue in cheek piss take of what the Palace lot are doing. If not, then Jesus Christ...

Jesus Christ what? you can't leave a sentence like that, I need to know what Jesus Christ was about to do.

Feb 21, 2012
They've ethnically cleansed the working class from football and realised that without our passion they're left with no atmosphere. Any further proof there's been a middle class take over is not needed, where do the middle class get their inspiration from? Abroad. Hence the formation of these plastic ultra groups.... What's class got to do with anything eh

That's a fair explanation. Only former scout members or buck toothed uni boys would accept the social embarrassment of pretending to be an ultra in Britain 2012.

Mar 22, 2012
That's a fair explanation. Only former scout members or buck toothed uni boys would accept the social embarrassment of pretending to be an ultra in Britain 2012.

Thats where your wrong, football has been sanitised so much now, kids might wanna be apart of all that.

Even some of the NSK have flirted with being a casual, but not quite got it in them, so they fall back on that.

Its a sense of belonging too, BHA have so many fractions amongst its support, different tribes within.

Feb 21, 2012
Dont bash them, I am sure they are more than happy to crack on with there fun.

I am almost 100% sure there is no politics involved, so let the kids have their fun and find there identity.

I'm not bashing the lad I'm just amused, it's a bit like at school there was always the kiddy with learning difficulties that was convinced he would one day be in MI5.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Makes me cringe everytime i walk into the north stand and see all the banners with 'BHAFC ULTRAS' written on them.never saw them at withdean or at any aways before this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here