Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's not as good as Ryan Harley. It'd be smart to sign him instead.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think your sister was on here last night - 'Blue Turd' or something on a massive wind up, did you feel like you were missing out?

Alright boys,

What's your opinions on Craig noone ive just been told by a Cardiff player deals done and dusted and personal terms agreed ps were also announcing a striker over the next two days although I dont know who!

Apart from knowing he's a roofer who ha a fairy tale match against the scousers I've got not much idea about him!

How good is he? We've agreed 950k, not a big sum either!!!

Cheers

Jan 21, 2012
You've got a proper duffer there. As said already, Ryan Harley is much better and you should try and get him instead.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Alright boys,

What's your opinions on Craig noone ive just been told by a Cardiff player deals done and dusted and personal terms agreed ps were also announcing a striker over the next two days although I dont know who!

Apart from knowing he's a roofer who ha a fairy tale match against the scousers I've got not much idea about him!

Cheers

If true robbed again,we will never learn

Jan 28, 2012
Fair play there's a lot of bitter muppets on here que - sheep shagger Taff etc ha!!!

Anyway for those of you who answered appropriately thanks, assuming from your comments you'll be disappointed to see him leave
Which can only be a good thing for us! What we lack is a player who can beat a man on the wing is he this type of player?

When Watford played us last year Buckley took the piss and I was hoping we'd sign him!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He likes to wear fake tan at the weekends and calls himself Vincente , can often be found wandering around the lanes late at night pointing at inanimate objects .

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
950k Way too low In my Opinion. Noone to me Is a staple In the team. I can't see why we are even bothering to be honest. I thought we gave up that selling club mentality a while ago. If he does go I wish him the best In his career. Just be gutted that's all. But as Mutts Nuts said. We'll be robbed If he goes for that price.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is a good player and will be missed but business is business and a healthy profit for us as we await the chosen one to arrive or Sam Vokes, whichever way you read it

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nooney at the ground yesterday said he was going nowhere!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Alright boys,

Cheers

Craig is very good player, I'm sure he will serve you well in the championship for the forthcoming seasons ahead. If he's worth the £1.5 mil or £10000 a week you lot are paying for his services, only time will tell.

D

Deleted member 22389

Fair play there's a lot of bitter muppets on here que - sheep shagger Taff etc ha!!!

Anyway for those of you who answered appropriately thanks, assuming from your comments you'll be disappointed to see him leave
Which can only be a good thing for us! What we lack is a player who can beat a man on the wing is he this type of player?

When Watford played us last year Buckley took the piss and I was hoping we'd sign him!

If noone is going that is sad, but we do have Lua Lua as a replacement. I can sort of understand why the club would do this. We need a bit more quality in other areas. Noone has been outstanding for us. The only thing I would say he misses is that final ball. As for Buckley, forget it. He is now out of price range of most Championship clubs.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
What is all this crap noone has no end product? People are just copying what others say.

I often get in my seat early for the pre-match build up and recently watched 3 warm up sessions in a row. In the shooting practice drill Noone didn't find the back of the net with any of the shots he took in any of the 3 sessions I watched (probably about 30-40 shots).

Great player but he genuinely doesn't have any end product.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here